Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just gonna post this picture ( you beat me to it !) What the hell is this MESS 🙈🙈

Have you not done Google Image Reverse Search on this picture ? It will tell you . I’m using my mobile and you need a desktop to show you .

It’s from Pininterest 😉
Why doesn’t Ol Yawna do that then ? she’s quick enough to moan when people use her images . Only ever look from my phone or iPad. Would scare the be jeezuz out if he if Ai saw her in my laptop 😱🤡👽

Reactions: 2
"Hiiiiìiiiyyyyyyaaaaaaa!
Thought I'd just bob back on quickly to show you the result of my mask application. I'm ever so chuffed with the result. I feel like a princess even though I look like a King Edward ....Have a lovely day, I'll see you later, keep in touch."

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
*buys pillowcases* “I’m a proper adult now aren’t I” you bleeping want to be, you’re 40 this year.
Can you imagiiiiiiine the state of those cases in the morning and you can’t boil wash silk

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Can you imagiiiiiiine the state of those cases in the morning and you can’t boil wash silk
They’ll only be used once when she reads that they are hand wash!! My bet is that’ll be a few weeks away!! Otherwise she’ll stick them in the washing machine and ruin them 😂

Reactions: 3
*buys pillowcases* “I’m a proper adult now aren’t I” you bleeping want to be, you’re 40 this year.
At £60 for one pillowcase, I doubt this was recommended by the fawnas as she claims -- they moan about paying £20 for polyester from China, so I can't imagine many of them have silk pillowcases.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
14DEC971-7522-41D9-BEF1-5124BFD4660F.jpeg

I’m hoping it’s just going to be no more of these
Endless giveaways you keep doing to try and recoup followers Youre losing because your previous giveaways have ended and people have realised your content is utter dross hun xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 404182
I’m hoping it’s just going to be no more of these
Endless giveaways you keep doing to try and recoup followers Youre losing because your previous giveaways have ended and people have realised your content is utter dross hun xxx
She is in full blown panic mode. With 15k followers down over the past 30 days, she’ll be back down to 1.2m followers within the next month 😂 You do what you’ve gotta do Lorna hun, it’s an uphill battle from here x

9AE3F78D-9C49-403A-B684-A2AAEDD37C28.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is in full blown panic mode. With 15k followers down over the past 30 days, she’ll be back down to 1.2m followers within the next month 😂 You do what you’ve gotta do Lorna hun, it’s an uphill battle from here x

View attachment 404290
I’ve said if before and I’ll say it again ... when she’s got nothing to promote she plays the Couple Goals card to get the Fawnas back on her side .. every sucker love a love story no matter how fake it is .. why wait over 10 years to look at your wedding day album ?

Reactions: 10
Recon she’s had a nose job: the first three images her nose doesn’t have a curve up at the end ... 👃
Wow! I’m sorry that I’ve been so back and forth on this but the tip also looks shorter
96D478BC-C4F1-4A89-8D9C-DDF3C6D636DD.jpeg
9C58AB06-1452-4F02-AEEC-FCA02F6BFB08.jpeg

Last edited:
You can have filler and tit in noses these days can’t you? To lift the tip and such like? Or is that just for wonky noses?

love is love Lorna. SNORT!
( until you cheat and paddy because you want more stuff).

I don’t know what she sees in OM
I’m dating a man twice my age, but he’s handsome, intelligent and doesn’t look like Garry glitter

Surely it can’t just be money, you don’t wake up next to fag breath for ten years just for one or two bags?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.