Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always has to bring up something in her collection. No one is asking for other colours.

I’ll beleive she receives these sorts of questions when she physically posts them on stories like other influencers do, to prove they’re not lying about the amount of people who ask.
Seriously if these are real questions, her Fawnas must think she’s as thick as tit and can only talk about her crappy ITS collection.
Other accounts I follow have a great array of questions asked and are bloody entertaining.
Yawna is just a repetitive lying bore !
AND
She asks the questions to make it seem that everyone is obsessed with her 🙄

Reactions: 7
Yep - she asks herself questions that :

A- allow her to brag
B- allow her to use one of her favourite photos of herself ( typically the ones that are so filtered they look knocker all like her)
C- allow her to mention up coming Shite Drop.
D - allow her to mention she got married in NY
E- allow her to mention buying Chanel
F- allow her reference working for Virgin in 47BC.

Reality is we would all much rather have some answers to much more interesting questions....

• Haha
Reactions: 30

A- allow her to brag
B- allow her to use one of her favourite photos of herself ( typically the ones that are so filtered they look knocker all like her)

Reality is we would all much rather have some answers to much more interesting questions....
You missed out her best, one and only friend, Nicole

• Haha
Reactions: 14
witch put the Cartier and Rolex on.. and take a photo. putting up tit from 6 months ago and a photo from google isn’t cutting it.
Prove us wrong.. bleep
E8F42D2F-1534-419D-B815-91786F395C37.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s actual bleeping jokes that we’ve spoken about it today and the bogus questions and answers are in. Hey Lorna 😘
Exactly because just like Lorna they don’t remember half the tit that she has. She’s so dumb.

We live in her head rent free.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
witch put the Cartier and Rolex on.. and take a photo. putting up tit from 6 months ago and a photo from google isn’t cutting it.
Prove us wrong.. bleep
View attachment 401304
I think this proves:
1 - Lorna is addicted to us TITS
2 - she asks her own questions
3 - she doesn't have the Clou anymore otherwise she'd just take a pic and not use a stock image

Hi again Lorna, I gave you a 3rd chance to get it right and still wrong, do you want to try again love? 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They got married on her birthday so their anniversaries can remain all about her.

A- allow her to brag

I asked her what she did for a living and she ignored it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s bloody out shooting another InTheShite collection including a sweaty flange polyester knitted bodysuit 🤢

Is this the high end one, my arse🤮

Horsham TiTs your on high alert 😂

• Haha
She had better stick to Horsham! Apparently Sussex police have set up road blocks to stop day trippers who keep travelling to Brighton.

Saying that, I need to give my car a run so the battery doesn’t die... and I know all her Brighton & Hove haunts which are just a few mins down the road from me... 👀😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oohhh That heavy ol lump of metal will scratch your breitling face up . Wear it on the other arm .. oh i get it .. if you’d done that we wouldn’t have been able to see that you’ve still got your Breitling and it wasn’t rented 😂😂😂
Don’t forget to claim for your cushions on your expenses they’re being used a lot as props !
Oh snd of course you WANT a matching bracelet , you’re a greedy witch.

Attachments

PSML at the bracelet ..looks ridiculous.. but of course its just an AD I don't think he's going to wear it on the daily... and yup you're right , it really is a look at my watch shot too... pathetic
I dont think we've seen his ugly mug since he was wrapped in the scarf ala E.T and that was when I suggested she really needs to phase his old mush out from her brand...seems like she's taken notice ....his face is a bad look for business...

• Haha
Not to change topic completely, but I remember there was a discussion in an earlier thread about ITS removing labels, when checking a pair of joggers I bought from there aeons ago yesterday there was indeed a Fruit of the Loom label on the care instructions!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Can confirm she was not in her usual spots in Brighton 😂 there were a lot of police around and there was a policeman in his car parked right next to where she takes her photos outside Côté

• Haha
Not to change topic completely, but I remember there was a discussion in an earlier thread about ITS removing labels, when checking a pair of joggers I bought from there aeons ago yesterday there was indeed a Fruit of the Loom label on the care instructions!
Told ya!
Absolutely mental these companies can get away with it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.