Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t get into it !! Only saw 1st 10 mins and it freaked me out a bit .. I might try it again .. ..
Definitely try again, it sort of takes off in ep 2 and then it really gets going! Very stressful but a great watch. And some Eiffel Tower placement

Reactions: 2
What do we think of those diamonds? I’ve never seen them sparkle like real diamonds, unless they are a reallllly shit graded diamond. I think they might be cubic zirconias

Reactions: 11
Thanks for the new thread @AllAboutTheMayhem
- the January summary was an awesome read on a Sunday morning. Just laid in bed cackling to myself

Reactions: 3
While it’s fresh in my head, I had a dream I went on a night with Lorna and omr. One bit that sticks out is when the 3 of us in were in a booth and Lorna was passed out drunk and I suggested going home and he said no as it was his 60th birthday after the stroke of midnight.

Reactions: 10
What do we think of those diamonds? I’ve never seen them sparkle like real diamonds, unless they are a reallllly shit graded diamond. I think they might be cubic zirconias View attachment 399499
Many, many, many threads ago someone actually found this ring on a website and it was indeed CZ also is probably full of gunk

Reactions: 9
The ‘stroke of midnight’ #touchnight #birthday

Reactions: 9
Many, many, many threads ago someone actually found this ring on a website and it was indeed CZ also is probably full of gunk
No way!? I thought she said he added the teardrop to her original engagement ring on one of their anniversaries!? Although what she says and the truth are often polar opposites.

Reactions: 4
Thanks for the recap @AllAboutTheMayhem

that ring is just hideous, I'm longer even dropping into her story's every no and then as I can't stand her so you lovely lot are my updates. I mentioned this a while back haven't the birthday Rolex and Cartier Clou been missing for a while from her arm?

Reactions: 10
Yes I remember you mentioning that and both Cartier and Rolex still haven’t been spotted. I don’t recall seeing them after they got back from Italy. The day I get my Rolex it won’t be coming off my wrist

Reactions: 8
Lorna has to be the only influencer I follow who gives out unsolicited skin care videos. Like how is your routine changing up that much? (I know obviously it’s whatever is lining her pockets) but it’s just not realistic

Reactions: 8
Hey @Missimorgan what’s the weather like Horsham way ?
I’m thinking today’s stories are a pre record ? ??
whilst those videos where being posted it was snowing so going to guess at prerecorded. Otherwise would have been a good mention.

Reactions: 5
She was wearing Rolex in Paris but haven’t spotted it since then.

Reactions: 6
Today’s puffy moon face squinting at the sun effort was definitely not recorded today. I honestly don’t know how anyone can sit through her GRWM’s and find them edifying. Her skin just gets worse and worse ‘I’m just going to use a small amount’ *ends up resembling the Turin shroud*

The lips are nearing ‘love island desperado’ level. And that eye makeup makes her look like she has myxomatosis

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.