Lorna Luxe #2 Shallow, grubby with an OAP hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iyyaaaa to Lorna showing off her twit, she doesn’t live in a Manor it’s a two bed flat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Or...

Swinging her jaw & showing her twit, she doesn’t live in a Manor it’s a two bed flat

Reactions: 10
Casual £1200 on two pairs of shoes while the rest of us wade in mud against government self employment bullshit... thanks, Lorna!

Reactions: 8
She was sulking coz she couldn’t go out and see people so he bought her two pairs of shoes.

BRB girls gonna go and sulk infront of my boyfriend about not being able to see people and see what happens....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
B89AF2D0-B3D1-4C7C-892C-82A6D1BF0086.jpeg
B89AF2D0-B3D1-4C7C-892C-82A6D1BF0086.jpeg
How creepy does John look here? Must be some strong filter as there’s not a line on his face!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
God he is so creepy. We don't need to see him in his robe. So she was sulking that she had to stay at home while people are dying so obviously she needed two new pairs of designer shoes boo hoo.

He doesn't like being in the room when she opens his gifts? Wtf. That's weird.

And "I"ll go make breakfast to make it up to him". That also sounds weird.

Somethis is so off with these two. She's like his little dress up doll and her job is doll her self up for him everyday 🤢🤢🤢

Very seedy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So so so seedy. If he had been decorating why was he in a robe? Urggghh didn’t need to see any of it.

Reactions: 7
Just the most inappropriate tasteless self indulgent bollocks I’ve ever seen. The fact that she’s happy again and no longer sulking just because she’s had more shoes, shows the true depth of her.
Absolutely bleeping repellent.

Once again, she’s excelled herself, but no doubts thinks she has counteracted it by agreeing to put some old shoes in the much anticipated charity sale. 🖕🏼

(John is looking increasingly embarrassed by having to say his lines in the rehearsed script. Her mental age has to be about 10).

Reactions: 9
It’s becoming really apparent just how child like she is isn’t it. I was just making myself a cup of tea and burst out laughing thinking about her drawing on freckles 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just casually got a bag hidden at the back of the wardrobe with three Gucci belts in there? £1200 worth of belts just lying around?
Lorna your addiction to “stuff” is quite concerning.

Reactions: 4
It’s becoming really apparent just how child like she is isn’t it. I was just making myself a cup of tea and burst out laughing thinking about her drawing on freckles 🤣

I mean there's obviously a school girl outfit somewhere isn't there and she puts her hair in bunches for him no doubt!

They are the weirdest couple, always half dressed or in robes, she's always got her legs or tits hanging out, It's probably a good thing she's putting make up on daily as she looks awful without it. He's too old to spike his hair up as well.

You wonder if they ever go food shopping, ever cook anything, no one has ever seen the kitchen, ever seen them eat dinner or anything normal.

The Luxe's - vapid, creepy and sleazy.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Here’s a suggestion, the £1200 spent on those shoes that she won’t be going anywhere to wear any time soon can be refunded and the money given directly to the meath charity?? But no, she won’t do that will she because the money she will be giving to charity is other people’s money for her tan stained cast offs?! Also two pairs of £600 shoes is not a ‘nice gesture’ - absolute spoilt ungrateful cow, she didn’t even seem that appreciative? All of this ‘I dug deep in my closet’ that’s either to make us believe she has huge huge storage for all her stuff or she has sooooo much stuff that she can’t remember what she has. Both are infuriating to be honest.

Lastly put a bra on and change out of those nappy shorts for god’s sake!! No-one needs to see any of this!

aaaaannnndddd breathe!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That YSL band has dents all in it. She doesn’t take care of her things. Who what’s a dented bag? And those loafers, the creases in them!

Reactions: 6
17k a day to run the charity.
How about Lorna gets a profession , qualifications and a career and helps the charity full time rather than flogging her mainly manky cast offs so that OTHER PEOPLE donate THEIR money ??

Here’s another idea Lorna, why don’t you MATCH what OTHERS have donated ?? That would be a lovely thing to do....(won’t be a 10th of what John normally spends on bleeping handbags and shoes)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.