Lorna Luxe #2 Shallow, grubby with an OAP hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only I can think of without swearing

5 layers of filter and a swinging jaw,
Buy me new shoes John, before I sulk a bit more.

We just need to get the flat in... and twit just follows so effortlessly.
I want to get “ whipping boy John” in some how also but that’s too complex.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Only I can think of without swearing

5 layers of filter and a swinging jaw,
Buy me new shoes John, before I sulk a bit more.

We just need to get the flat in... and twit just follows so effortlessly.
I want to get “ whipping boy John” in some how also but that’s too complex.
whipping boy John, where has his Bentley gone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Time to throw in the spanner on the manor & admit is a two bed flat full of tat

Or

Time to throw in the spanner on the manor admit its a two bed flat you spoilt brat

Reactions: 6
I think it was his ex wife (who is on this thread) that mentioned it to begin with. The gardens/ driveway etc are all shared by neighbours!

has anyone got more goss on her affair?
yep! And with just 1 quick google search ‘Lorna luxe apartment Horsham’ her address comes up 😬😆 (I originally just wanted to see pics of theflat!)

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I wonder if she gets all this stuff that she’s showing from Bicester village. I know it’s for charity but it All seems off colours to me. And the LV shoes ??!

Reactions: 3
whipping boy John, where has his Bentley gone?
Sadly none of us followed the guidelines and the suggestions are just on posts 😂😂
[/QUOTE
Lorna luxe & all smoke and mirrors with a face full of fillers , no Botox though but has a dodgy old toe . Swears she lives in a mansion selling her tat but we all know it’s a 2 bedroom flat !

Reactions: 2
Also with 1 quick google search, you can see the number of bedrooms and price they paid, she really is all smoke and mirrors!
Woaaaa, so her house is £372.500, I live in a house more expensive than hers! Mind is blown AGAIN. That amount of money buys you a 50m2 apartment in the centre of Amsterdam hahaha.

You can buy most of this stuff brand new for what she is selling it for. Mental

Reactions: 5
Has she honestly just called herself a “workaholic”?
She’s done nothing but put makeup on for... 3 weeks?
she’s had all that time to play around with whatever this dyson thing is and she chooses today and her husband has to suffer. Go and sit in your lavish (shared) grounds and have a wine you ungrateful idiot, some of us are cooped up with no garden or balcony and haven’t seen / won’t see any of our family for weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she gets all this stuff that she’s showing from Bicester village. I know it’s for charity but it All seems off colours to me. And the LV shoes ??!
Yes you could be right especially as her USP is ‘classic’ they’re not classic styles or colours are they.

Has she honestly just called herself a “workaholic”?
She’s done nothing but put makeup on for... 3 weeks?
she’s had all that time to play around with whatever this dyson thing is and she chooses today and her husband has to suffer. Go and sit in your lavish (shared) grounds and have a wine you ungrateful idiot, some of us are cooped up with no garden or balcony and haven’t seen / won’t see any of our family for weeks.
Exactly! I would kill to have a garden right now or be able to sit in the park!

How disgusting is the band on the dior shoes OMG Filthy!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I’ve been howling at this thread for weeks and thought today (the day of the most hotly anticipated online event in the history of the internet) should be the day I break cover!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.