Lorna Luxe #2 Shallow, grubby with an OAP hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What idiots have paid £220 for her Gucci belts? I know the prices have gone up since they first came out but I paid less than that new in Gucci duty free! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
What idiots have paid £220 for her Gucci belts? I know the prices have gone up since they first came out but I paid less than that new in Gucci duty free! 🤷🏼‍♀️
They’re £285 now but a lot places (matches and Flannels to name but a few) have discount codes right now bringing it down to £228 so yeh why would you pay that for a second hand one. And if she’s had them so long she most prob paid what she’s sold them for.

Reactions: 3
Most of the items she is selling are going quickly by the looks of it - why doesn’t she auction them? She would surely make more for the charity

Reactions: 1
Why did she put her MB shoe on top of a dior box 😂 Does even own any bras!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s deranged, so shiny with a kink in it? 😐
Honestly she would just be better chopping her hair off at least an inch, having a weave to thicken her hair WITH QUALITY EXTENSIONS and stop using so much heat/products on it. I’m sure she box dyes it. For an influencer with so much money I expect more than her cheap stick on nails, frizzy hair and tiger bread tan

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was she a trolley dolly before she married the OAP?
Yep

All the volumiser in the world isn’t sorting that tit storm out! It’s rank!
Someone said it right on the Lydia ( very lengthy) thread that I’ve been reading for 2 days now. 🤣
We can cope with people who actually have a skill, talent, & have transferred over to Instagram to demonstrate their abilities.. but people who have simply decided they have skills will no discernible ecpertise just boil my piss.
LL ( along with Whipping Boy) have decided she has some sort of talent.. and he’s funded it. And the vast majority of Sheeple follow her to gawp at her insanity.
Her hair is tit.
She’s 5ft and a fag paper.
She walks likes she’s tit herself.
She’s with a weirdo OAP that colours his hair and wears an 80’s necklace.
She’s fillered her face to the point it resembles a pumpkin yet all her videos are filtered to make her not look like a pumpkin.

AND she pretends to live in a manor.

When will this insanity stop??

We need a new thread name. We’re going to get in trouble.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Pumpkin face Lorna, wearing a nappy, sulks for new shoes will she ever be happy, whipping boy John collecting her tat, it’s not a manor it’s a two bed flat

Sorry, I’m even getting on my own nerves now 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Pumpkin face Lorna, wearing a nappy, sulks for new shoes will she ever be happy, whipping boy John collecting her tat, it’s not a manor it’s a two bed flat

Sorry, I’m even getting on my own nerves now 😂
I like this but I think it’s too long

Yep

All the volumiser in the world isn’t sorting that tit storm out! It’s rank!
Someone said it right on the Lydia ( very lengthy) thread that I’ve been reading for 2 days now. 🤣
We can cope with people who actually have a skill, talent, & have transferred over to Instagram to demonstrate their abilities.. but people who have simply decided they have skills will no discernible ecpertise just boil my piss.
LL ( along with Whipping Boy) have decided she has some sort of talent.. and he’s funded it. And the vast majority of Sheeple follow her to gawp at her insanity.
Her hair is tit.
She’s 5ft and a fag paper.
She walks likes she’s tit herself.
She’s with a weirdo OAP that colours his hair and wears an 80’s necklace.
She’s fillered her face to the point it resembles a pumpkin yet all her videos are filtered to make her not look like a pumpkin.

AND she pretends to live in a manor.

When will this insanity stop??

We need a new thread name. We’re going to get in trouble.
she definitely needs a proper good cut. Seeing as she had it done by a ‘top stylist’ in London only last month its not looking great. The colour was patchy and washed out within a week!

Last edited:
Honestly she would just be better chopping her hair off at least an inch, having a weave to thicken her hair WITH QUALITY EXTENSIONS and stop using so much heat/products on it. I’m sure she box dyes it. For an influencer with so much money I expect more than her cheap stick on nails, frizzy hair and tiger bread tan
I like the term Tiger Bread Tan ... Something for the next topic name 🤣?

Can someone link the Lydia thread please? Thanks

this is chapter 18! 🤣 so 17 threads before this. That’s lockdown sorted.

Reactions: 1
Can we add something like .. oh and served by an OAP that makes himself look like a twit !
Do we need to start it with Lornaluxe #3
Lornaluxe#3. Lady of the manor in a 2 bed flat , tiger bread tan not all that .OAP looks like a twit .. Corona virus .. LL says .. ooh what’s that ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.