Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
BA41616C-8D97-4832-A7AD-10485CD1839B.png

Was it OM-Old Mahogany that made the scarf for her :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Must have taken ages to make, it's longer than her!

miss trixie

VIP Member
Can I bob the udrop link on here or will that Bob me on the naughty step?
I've had a look at the Rules - couldn't see anything to suggest this wouldn't be okay but I could've missed something, so please check or someone else check as well. I seem to think that I've seen links on here (fairly recently) to YouTube, etc. I can't see any harm but like I say, please do check as I wouldn't want you to get into bother.

KikoM

I just searched on here if Freya Killin has a thread and only mention of her was in a previous LL thread so I read a few pages which was from back in April and OMG what a gem this pic is. She was using some seriously strong filter back then that’s why she looks so bloody different now! And look at the raisin!!! He looks more like a grape!
Freya does have a thread but it only sees action maybe once every two weeks

Me too @Ohmydays although I had the best pool people watching ever when there were wanna be's like Lorna at the hotel I last stayed at 😂

I would leave if I went anywhere and an influencer was there. That beautiful spa I went to in august - not one. Perfect.

That is ghastly ( complete with warping mirror )
It's that little green chair in the corner in some images/stories it warps so much not even a two year old would have a bum narrow enough to sit on it 😂

miss trixie

VIP Member
He could have but I think there's a good chance he's been out. We haven't seen anything of him since they've been back. Who knows where's he been.