Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just searched on here if Freya Killin has a thread and only mention of her was in a previous LL thread so I read a few pages which was from back in April and OMG what a gem this pic is. She was using some seriously strong filter back then that’s why she looks so bloody different now! And look at the raisin!!! He looks more like a grape!
More suited to extras on the Walking Dead not Riviera !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s been very quiet overnight. Must be so knackering having to do a couple of hours work
Stomping her little pigs trotter screaming at OMR no doubt, cos she hasn’t made enough money to buy a bottle of lambrini let alone Whispissing Angel 😂😂😂😂

Maybe she would be happy at home if she had some furniture that was fit for sitting. That room looks draughty and cold - not exactly homely. I'd hate living at home too if I had to hang out in my bed all the time. Doesn't she tire of sitting on the floor? She can afford a 3k jumper but not a dressing table? Doesn't make sense!

Also double chin on full display in to today's stories. Not that it's a crime but when you filter the crap out of your face it's a little bit funny.
I thought that about that room .. no wonder she likes to stay in hotels . Le Bristol had curtains and was ‘ever so vurry’ comfie looking. They haven’t even tried to make it look cosy it looks like a furniture shop ! Living in ‘your bedroom ‘ at their age ridiculous .... Each to their own I suppose !!!

She said the Juliette is true to size and no need to size up. In the next pic she says she’s wearing a size 12. I’m a 12 and the image doesn’t look like that of a 12. Vurry confused.

This response to the question asked has pissed me right off. How hard is it to bob it on and show what it actually looks like instead of putting a photo of it tucked in and asking people to guess what it looks like on your frame.
Cos it’s a shapeless piece of shite and so is the cardigan 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
I just searched on here if Freya Killin has a thread and only mention of her was in a previous LL thread so I read a few pages which was from back in April and OMG what a gem this pic is. She was using some seriously strong filter back then that’s why she looks so bloody different now! And look at the raisin!!! He looks more like a grape!
Orville and owner come to mind here.

I wonder how the harmony is in the flat, with OMR on a "sabbatical", not allowed out, no pissing angel, the shock of having to actually talk to each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahahahaha this is such a cop out.

Lorna Luxe, you live in a two bedroom flat, not a house, and the net is closing in on you. More people will find this forum and see the truth.

What a charmed life this total dick leads.
I literally just bobbed on to the same thing. The question was can you show us more of your interior design who said anything about being useful!

AND nice of her to only apply the recession question to herself and John! What about empathising with your followers who are worried about a recession and how it will affect them. Horrible bleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
John must be lying on the bed ( or locked in the basement ). Altho given the timings he could have had his exactly a month long sabbatical and could now be going back to work as freelance or something ? ( from home for now obvs)

Those questions today are not her usual style!

she should just admit that she bought the sofas for show and they never actually sit on them. But where do they go to slob out? Bed?

What was the kitchen like? Is it like a massive kitchen diner @Jasmine ? I don’t think there was 2 reception rooms and the spare bedroom is for her junk, maybe whipping boy sits in there to read the Financial Times?

• Haha
John must be lying on the bed ( or locked in the basement ). Altho given the timings he could have had his exactly a month long sabbatical and could now be going back to work as freelance or something ? ( from home for now obvs)

she should just admit that she bought the sofas for show and they never actually sit on them. But where do they go to slob out? Bed?

What was the kitchen like? Is it like a massive kitchen diner @Jasmine ? I don’t think there was 2 reception rooms and the spare bedroom is for her junk, maybe whipping boy sits in there to read the Financial Times?
I’m sure there’s a video out there where she shows a blonde girl her closets and they’re at the kitchen table and it doesn’t look terrible?

Edit:

From 16:22 where they’re at the kitchen table then she slags off the design of her mate’s product

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’m sure there’s a video out there where she shows a blonde girl her closets and they’re at the kitchen table and it doesn’t look terrible?

Edit:

From 16:22 where they’re at the kitchen table then she slags off the design of her mate’s product
Think that’s the lounge that we always see!

Reactions: 5
Freya does have a thread but it only sees action maybe once every two weeks

Teeny tiny kitchen...even too small for a borrower! And no windows....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks like she’s “ tonged” her fringe with one of those gas cylinder Braun Independent’s off of 1989.

Lorna abide by the covid rules?? Please.. it’s someone else’s problem!
She’s touching the door handles to get out the block of flats! Let’s hope other occupants of HH wash their hands with vigour!
Oh I used to love them!!!! I can remember the smell, ahh the memories

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Either way flat is showing very few signs of a 2 month make over.. 😳 or any work that warranted a 4 week stay in london followed by a 4 week stay in Paris..in a pandemic

Oh I used to love them!!!! I can remember the smell, ahh the memories
That hissing sound as they “ warmed up” ready to frazzle your hair 🤣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.