Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s literally just added some Fukkin awful sleeves yo this dress that she’s had on repeat for EVER !! Same thing with those Fukkin boots 🙄
AND
WTF are those ‘contour’ leggings it looks like she wrapped black bin bags round her legs !!!
Cheap nasty shite .. those sunglasses look hideous .. She’s gone back to that stupid swinging ponytail look again .. SAME OL SAME OL !!
AND
Some of those pics are ‘ever so vurrrry ‘ blurry ..
Too much WA OMR ???
bin bags 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

SnowFairy88

I can’t believe that video was only 4 years ago. She looked so natural and classy with her natural lips. Now she looks like an old clown.
WOW!!!! The difference here is shocking!! She must know how bad she looks with those fish lips right? How does she not see it? I actually feel a bit sorry for her in that respect :(

Stick with us Brits .. we’re far more tongue in cheek humour ..! we won’t demand a recount 😉 LL annoys the shit out of us all daily and the quicker she’s exposed as a deceitful fraud wont come quick enough .. so keep posting your thoughts @theothersmurfette if you’re lucky you might even get on the ‘ suspicious list’ 😂😂😂😂
Hahaa for sure on the Brit humour. 😆 and I’m counting down to my luck day of making your list 😝😝😂😂

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
So glad someone else noticed the robe was filthy
Would love to see her closet, has she actually shown it? I’d like to see how much she has kept of the tat she flogs
I would think ALL of it is with the Red Cross in Paris .

I suspect it’s more likely the hotel management isn’t very good at marketing tbh. Very few people Will be in a position to spend that sort of money on a hotel, it’s a waste of time really

John must be lying on the bed ( or locked in the basement ). Altho given the timings he could have had his exactly a month long sabbatical and could now be going back to work as freelance or something ? ( from home for now obvs)

Those questions today are not her usual style!

she should just admit that she bought the sofas for show and they never actually sit on them. But where do they go to slob out? Bed?

What was the kitchen like? Is it like a massive kitchen diner @Jasmine ? I don’t think there was 2 reception rooms and the spare bedroom is for her junk, maybe whipping boy sits in there to read the Financial Times?
I’m sure there’s a video out there where she shows a blonde girl her closets and they’re at the kitchen table and it doesn’t look terrible?

Edit:

From 16:22 where they’re at the kitchen table then she slags off the design of her mate’s product

Last edited:

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I did actually just want “ Lorna Luxe- Total Bullshit. A Thread” but I know we aren’t allowed swearing in the thread titles

Am going to fall out with you lot making me feel shit, as I carry the fuck on drinking. 🤣
You’re not alone .. I’m still drinking ... 🥴