Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Exactly! We indulged somewhat for my birthday so we’re trying to reverse some of the damage so we can do it all again at Christmas 😂
i just hope Yawna doesn’t do any awful lives and make me break my abstinence as neat vodka to the eyeball is the only way through those sessions!

I knowww!!! I even asked on a specific group and was told the messaging privilege should come back shortly and then they closed the group before I could ask anymore😂

Also had to google... Jeeeeeeez they’re ugly. And why in all the pictures do the models have heels on 😂
They look like dressed up ostriches - if that’s night time fashion I’d rather go to bed in my welly boots and so’wester!

View attachment 303221View attachment 303222View attachment 303223
I actually like them (always have to be the odd one out lol) not sure I would buy them though it would probably annoy me to wear especially on the arms.

Reactions: 2

Its_Me

VIP Member
As her ladyshit is ever so quiet today .. can someone explain how The like to know it aff ad link works ... I know we’ve had this discussion before but I can’t remember and sometimes I want to see Where its from or how much ?? Not cos I want to buy it but cos I’m bloody nosey . I don’t wanna give her any pennies though .. does she get my money if I just press the link ????🤔
I want to know this too: also if you then open it in safari (or whatever browser you use) from Instagram?

Reactions: 1

miss trixie

VIP Member
Yep that’s the issue, I’ve forgotten the apartment number but know the rest of the address. It’s probably fine without the number do you think? Tattle rules say you can’t share this info which I agree with so can’t give this out publicly. It’s easy to figure it out but still wouldn’t feel right sharing publicly.
I would think it's fine without the number seeing as you have the rest of the address. I agree about not giving it out publicly; that wouldn't be right. Do you think it would be breaking the rules if you messaged me privately?

It certainly would be. If you have a dog you’re supposed to get someone else to walk them. She shouldn’t be going in any communal areas at all. I think they live on the ground floor so might have a back door to the gardens but it’s shared so isn’t allowed.
I have access to outside my flat without having to use communal areas and it was fine when I was in quarantine 🤷🏼‍♀️

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
Whoops I’ve been off here .. having a bit of lockdown kisses someone ha ha !!

Wtf is this girl on.. fucking hay fever In winter. She’s literally lost her nut nut

Her eyes bloody freak me out. I can’t even look at them without putting on dark glasses .. then. I have to listen to her irritating voice and put ear plugs in.
Well I’m no expert in financial matters of this context but I feel sure SURE, that there’s some workaround in place. I mean he could “pay” her in hotels/trips? Some sort of tax based loop hole? Is that possible?
let’s face it, Lorna likes THINGs. Anything she earns is just more stufff for her. She’s not chucking her earnings into paying a mortgage off or such like? OMR will look after them and Lorna will look after her.
even if she takes the hotel as payment from ITS and she has to promote her clothes it's sponsored/Ad content under ASA regulations so she is still breaking guidelines. I don't think you have to pay tax on that in the UK though but I'm sure she's on a commission rate too.

there will be a contract, which I'd love to see!

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I suppose it must be when you live in a sparse cold looking flat .. Hi Lorna think we mentioned you living in your bedroom yesterday 👋 Glad to see posts on this thread are STILL helping you decide what to talk about 🙄 copycat 😂😂😂
Can they not afford a lampshade?

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Yeah someone def did. I want to say @Its_Me but could be wrong. What I want to know is where she thinks people are going to be wearing these undoubtedly hideous matching skirt/coat ensembles because, you know PANDEMIC.. Silly bitch.
Not me but I remember it being said and silently agreeing

miss trixie

VIP Member
As her ladyshit is ever so quiet today .. can someone explain how The like to know it aff ad link works ... I know we’ve had this discussion before but I can’t remember and sometimes I want to see Where its from or how much ?? Not cos I want to buy it but cos I’m bloody nosey . I don’t wanna give her any pennies though .. does she get my money if I just press the link ????🤔
I only think she gets anything if you actually make a purchase - even if I wanted to buy one of the items she'd linked, I wouldn't do it on her swipe-up, that's for sure. Don't know the exact ins and outs though.