Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been on the Frisby Flammables website. Given that their "style queen" (sniggering here) is having another launch tomorrow, I would have expected a bit of fanfare on their main page, heralding the eagerly awaited release of the latest abominations creations. Nothing. Not a dicky bird.:unsure:
Just a few bits on their IG. I remember not so long ago, they used to really push the boat out for her pre-launch. Their current efforts at promotion seem lukewarm by comparison. Maybe things aren't so idyllic in Paradise.

Reactions: 8
Just been on the Frisby Flammables website. Given that their "style queen" (sniggering here) is having another launch tomorrow, I would have expected a bit of fanfare on their main page, heralding the eagerly awaited release of the latest abominations creations. Nothing. Not a dicky bird.:unsure:
Just a few bits on their IG. I remember not so long ago, they used to really push the boat out for her pre-launch. Their current efforts at promotion seem lukewarm by comparison. Maybe things aren't so idyllic in Paradise.
Maybe they’re recognising what a pisstake it all is. 3 dumps of dross in what 4/5 weeks so she gets to lord it in Paris for a month. Insane on so many levels

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think lots of luxury hotels have latched onto influencers post lockdown because their usual clientele just isn’t there anymore. Everyone on Instagram seems to be staying somewhere, lunching somewhere etc that 3 years ago would’ve found Instagram influencers highly tacky custom
Right, seeing an influencer at a gifted stay or restaurant isn't going to make me book to go there more like stay away. After all the influencers are getting a completely different service to the average customer who is actually spending their money to be there. 100% at the luxury hoteliers thinking including influencers into marketing strategy as tacky!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe they’re recognising what a pisstake it all is. 3 dumps of dross in what 4/5 weeks so she gets to lord it in Paris for a month. Insane on so many levels
Also, who's even buying this tit? No one can bleeping go anywhere... surely sales HAVE to be down. Who needs coats and matching skirts to not leave the house? 😂 Even Yawna had zero intention of wearing any of it outside of taking photos of it - she was always going to give it to "charity".

Reactions: 10
Right, seeing an influencer at a gifted stay or restaurant isn't going to make me book to go there more like stay away. After all the influencers are getting a completely different service to the average customer who is actually spending their money to be there. 100% at the luxury hoteliers thinking including influencers into marketing strategy as tacky!
Exactly this. In a way, I think it serves these “exclusive” snobby establishments right. Now they’re scrapping the barrel aren’t they?

Reactions: 5
I just wanted to share with you the latest IG post from the travelling cretin. Given the gravity of the situation the nation is facing and the devastating repercussions being faced by so many in so many ways, I find this comment totally offensive.
Screenshot (57).png
Screenshot (57).png

Edit: Sorry for double pic - it all went wrong on me.

Reactions: 5
Yeh.. but Lorna still needs to be adored and validated even when the country is in lockdown. It’s all about her.

( I mean, she’s such an important part of society. Her messages are so strong!)

They will just carry on drinking behind closed doors, alcoholics that they are. Just drinking in public makes them feel slightly better about their problem!

I’ve just been thinking about when she dissed the banana highlighter over the Dior concealer the other day. Does that mean the relationship with Rodial is over?
I mean you wouldn’t publically bite the hand that feeds you by demeaning a product you’d shilled time and time again, if you were ever expected to work with them again?? ( and I use the word “work” lightly)

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I don’t know why anyone is expecting her to be any different by this point. She didn’t acknowledge the lockdown the first time round, she lives in her little make believe world and doesn’t give a tit about anyone else.

She’s going to stay at home now doing the same old ‘I ordered this last night swipe up to shop’ every morning followed by showing off some crap she’s been gifted that will be forgotten about by next week. She will then go quiet while she goes back to bed for her Queen baby afternoon nap then it will be onto the wine and belittling her husband. Repeat.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I don’t know why anyone is expecting her to be any different by this point. She didn’t acknowledge the lockdown the first time round, she lives in her little make believe world and doesn’t give a tit about anyone else.

She’s going to stay at home now doing the same old ‘I ordered this last night swipe up to shop’ every morning followed by showing off some crap she’s been gifted that will be forgotten about by next week. She will then go quiet while she goes back to bed for her Queen baby afternoon nap then it will be onto the wine and belittling her husband. Repeat.
Then, I suppose the consolation is that she's gonna be stuck in the flat she hates with a man she loathes... MWAHAHAHA 🧙‍♀️ :LOL: 👿

• Haha
  • Heart
the new ITS cardigan.... looks like a child dressing up in their mothers clothes. hideous
See how lazy she is! Saying the stripe one would be cute over an all black look....it would take literally 2 minutes to change and actually show it over a black outfit. Useless woman.

• Haha
See how lazy she is! Saying the stripe one would be cute over an all black look....it would take literally 2 minutes to change and actually show it over a black outfit. Useless woman.
Yeah it’s not as if she has anything else more pressing to do! She’ll be getting ready for her nana-nap by now.

Jesus those cardigans are vile!
Super long acrylic hell!
Flat is looking staggeringly similar...

Now she’s put it over a black dress from her next drop that I’m sure everyone will be flocking to buy to go nowhere 🙄 give it up now Lorna your clothing is a pile of shite

• Haha
Now she’s put it over a black dress from her next drop that I’m sure everyone will be flocking to buy to go nowhere 🙄 give it up now Lorna your clothing is a pile of shite
She should have left all that with Emmanuel for the Red Cross too..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Then, I suppose the consolation is that she's gonna be stuck in the flat she hates with a man she loathes... MWAHAHAHA 🧙‍♀️ :LOL: 👿
@LadyLockdown I love you .... I so needed that laugh !!!😂😂😂

Yeah it’s not as if she has anything else more pressing to do! She’ll be getting ready for her nana-nap by now.

Jesus those cardigans are vile!
Super long acrylic hell!
Flat is looking staggeringly similar...
Long light coloured cardigans are great for this time of year in the rain !!!😂
Can’t even sit indoors in them cos they’ll be bloody itchy !!
And another Fukkin Slip dress oohhh how original !!!

Did she say she was trying it on in front of the dog ? Have we seen him yet ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she say she was trying it on in front of the dog ? Have we seen him yet ?
She just posted a picture of him. He's not looking at her. Don't blame him. I'd bite her face off if I was him. Poor little love.

• Haha
Notice that all her trip highlights are the name of the hotel not the location.
This thing means she will stay there again, she always stays at the same San Antonio in Greece, so will probably be the same in Italy and now France.

I do wonder when the ITS tragedy ends if she will in fact return to these hotels, actually she’ll just blag a free stay.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.