Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a feeling they might end up back in London you know. So they can get food etc delivered.

Reactions: 5
It's on the plane.......cue shot of Hermaaaaays on the seat........it's on its way.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
So basically Lorna is such a chav Hermes refused to sell to her direct so she (OM) had to prob pay concerige at the hotel to sort her out in Paris's now Parisian Sweet to secure her Birkin, pathetic really.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she having the birkin with silver hardware that he’s just got?

She needs to shut the duck up with the gluttony when the uk is about to have another lockdown.
Wait!! What???
Are we saying she's getting the Birkin? If so, that sounds like a new thread title to me;

The Birkin and the Berk

And who knew that "berk" is an abbreviation of rhyming slang for my favourite word .... Berkshire (or Berkeley hunt) = bleep :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If she's getting another Hermaaaays, she'll want to get her grubby, perma-tanned mitts on it toute de suite. If she's "quarantining" in London, how's she going to get it without breaking Covid regs? If she goes straight back to HH, I can't see her being able to wait 14 days before she gets her greedy, skanky mitts on it, without breaking Covid regs. Hmmm, interesting.........
On a separate note, @LadyLockdown have you been doing a happy dance since it became airborne? 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So basically Lorna is such a chav Hermes refused to sell to her direct so she (OM) had to prob pay concerige at the hotel to sort her out in Paris's now Parisian Sweet to secure her Birkin, pathetic really.
I read it as its his dream bag and he wants to arrange their babies to meet.....fffs massive eye roll 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I didn’t know what he meant. duck me could you get any more bleeping vapid AND DEAF.

And Lorna is asking people to discuss her bleeping hair care whilst some people are waiting to see if they even have a job, a lively hood, a home.
You stupid , thick, entitled, vapid, simpering. INCREDIBLY unwell, vacuous, self centred, self obsessed utterly repellent BINT.
I know you don’t like negativity Lorna. But you ARE negativity. I’m raging.

Thing is, Lorna has probably convinced herself that the FAWNERS don’t actually want her to discuss or acknowledge political / societal issues because they watch her purely for escapism, a break from reality.

But she’s not all that. No life ends if she fucks off and shuts up, mortgages don’t stop getting paid if she shuts the duck up, People don’t become suicidal and miss their families if she keeps her trap shut about her Hermes and month long trips to Paris.
duck off. Seriously.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 293812

The collection must be a shitshow if they have to give away a 1000 pound voucher to get rid of it!
[/QUOTE
I didn’t know what he meant. duck me could you get any more bleeping vapid AND DEAF.

And Lorna is asking people to discuss her bleeping hair care whilst some people are waiting to see if they even have a job, a lively hood, a home.
You stupid , thick, entitled, vapid, simpering. INCREDIBLY unwell, vacuous, self centred, self obsessed utterly repellent BINT.
I know you don’t like negativity Lorna. But you ARE negativity. I’m raging.

Thing is, Lorna has probably convinced herself that the FAWNERS don’t actually want her to discuss or acknowledge political / societal issues because they watch her purely for escapism, a break from reality.

But she’s not all that. No life ends if she fucks off and shuts up, mortgages don’t stop getting paid if she shuts the duck up, People don’t become suicidal and miss their families if she keeps her trap shut about her Hermes and month long trips to Paris.
duck off. Seriously.
My 23 year old son who's a single dad to his daughter 3/4 nights a week is on the verge of losing his job as a chef after tonight's new rulings. Hang your head in shame Lorna... You're scum!
Wtaf...

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.