Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow Donna Ida? She’s funny, does love her Gucci but even she saw sense at this...
I have to say even knowing Chanel prices when I first saw it before she bought it I was shocked. Like really shocked. Especially as it cost more than the bag that it was styled with.

Reactions: 9
Donna is bonkers mad but lovely, she does put in the work when she really doesn't have to, her husband is actually very wealthy and they do live in a Manor House unlike Lorna!

Reactions: 6
Do we think this is the infamous Emanuel ?
Anyone remember the interest OMR had in the ‘young men’ on the Laura Mercier ski trip !! No wonder Emanuel was asked for so much help !! 😉 😉
Oh and he’s Carrying the Chanel giveaway.

All that luggage and those carrier bags actually made me feel a mixture of anger and sadness .. they are such a Fukkin vile couple ..
when are they gonna get their Fukkin come uppance 😡 🙏Any news on that front @Suxy ?

Donna is bonkers mad but lovely, she does put in the work when she really doesn't have to, her husband is actually very wealthy and they do live in a Manor House unlike Lorna!
Thought I recognised the name from the LL catalogue ..

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Do we think this is the infamous Emanuel ?
Anyone remember the interest OMR had in the ‘young men’ on the Laura Mercier ski trip !! No wonder Emanuel was asked for so much help !! 😉 😉
Oh and he’s Carrying the Chanel giveaway.

All that luggage and those carrier bags actually made me feel a mixture of anger and sadness .. they are such a Fukkin vile couple ..
when are they gonna get their Fukkin come uppance 😡 🙏Any news on that front @Suxy ?

Thought I recognised the name from the LL catalogue ..
Well spotted!🕵🏻

I think she’s brilliant, difference with her and LL is she’s down to earth and not full of 💩

I have to say even knowing Chanel prices when I first saw it before she bought it I was shocked. Like really shocked. Especially as it cost more than the bag that it was styled with.
same. There was one last year that all the bloggers were jizzing over and that was outrageous too! I have a couple of Chanel bags that I have worked and saved hard for, I really couldn’t justify that on a jumper 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry, I know I keep saying it, but the bar went lower today. Obviously instead of the customary "airport shot" we usually get, today we had the airport shot a la difference - filming the fact that you've got assistance to push all your gear. Nothing wrong with having assistance, as long as you treat the people who assist you with respect & reward them accordingly BUT FILMING IT? That's a new kind of vulgar! How demeaning towards the staff helping you. Shame on you, Lorna, for behaving so crassly & tastelessly. Your behaviour does not say "Luxe", it's more cheap trash, pet.
I'm afraid I just can't get over Parisian Wanker & the meeting of the baby Hermes bags. How utterly vacuous & insipid a comment, and boy I've read a few. I get the need for a bit of escapism, a "reality break" but please, let's keep things in proportion. I think some people would benefit from a "reality check" & taking a look at what's going on out there.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Sorry, I know I keep saying it, but the bar went lower today. Obviously instead of the customary "airport shot" we usually get, today we had the airport shot a la difference - filming the fact that you've got assistance to push all your gear. Nothing wrong with having assistance, as long as you treat the people who assist you with respect & reward them accordingly BUT FILMING IT? That's a new kind of vulgar! How demeaning towards the staff helping you. Shame on you, Lorna, for behaving so crassly & tastelessly. Your behaviour does not say "Luxe", it's more cheap trash, pet.
I'm afraid I just can't get over Parisian Wanker & the meeting of the baby Hermes bags. How utterly vacuous & insipid a comment, and boy I've read a few. I get the need for a bit of escapism, a "reality break" but please, let's keep things in proportion. I think some people would benefit from a "reality check" & taking a look at what's going on out there.
Fully agree with you. Its a lot of luggage so yeh, by all means get a helping hand I’d probably do the same but duck me if I filmed it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It’s all just to highlight how important she thinks it is. What else is she trying to prove??
Of course they would be assisted.. it’s standard protocol for a “ long stay” in any reputable establishment.
Let’s hope they remembered to tip handsomely and not just give them a suitcase of that flammable tit!

Lorna needs to brag about it and show off her lifestyle. The rest of us would demonstrate dignity, and not feel the need to film the service staff. God she reminds me of all the below z-list trash that used to stay where I lived in Dubai..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry if I’m late noticing this but she now has a highlight called “Le Bristol” ..if ever we needed anymore sort of confirmation this has just been one big ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Sorry if I’m late noticing this but she now has a highlight called “Le Bristol” ..if ever we needed anymore sort of confirmation this has just been one big ad.
Notice that all her trip highlights are the name of the hotel not the location.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Notice that all her trip highlights are the name of the hotel not the location.
No way the could afford to fund that trip, defo funded by ITS then the OM prob got a hugely discounted rate as no other idiot was travelling to Paris hence the highlights and tagging and not declared!

Reactions: 8
I think lots of luxury hotels have latched onto influencers post lockdown because their usual clientele just isn’t there anymore. Everyone on Instagram seems to be staying somewhere, lunching somewhere etc that 3 years ago would’ve found Instagram influencers highly tacky custom

Hotel was featured so much its bound to be a deal, remember she doesnt mention if she is not paid for it.
pretty sure she got “paid” by the flammable boy with him funding the stay (although must been very heavily discounted-part of the deal), so all in all they prob paid nothing. If she got any extra cash from this deal - £10k perhaps, It went on the bags. So basically she went to Paris for a month, bought the bags, did photos, came back home and it all costed her nothing.

Reactions: 12
Hotel was featured so much its bound to be a deal, remember she doesnt mention if she is not paid for it.
pretty sure she got “paid” by the flammable boy with him funding the stay (although must been very heavily discounted-part of the deal), so all in all they prob paid nothing. If she got any extra cash from this deal - £10k perhaps, It went on the bags. So basically she went to Paris for a month, bought the bags, did photos, came back home and it all costed her nothing.
Except her dignity..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Morning Lovelies. Just had to share this with you as it really tickled my ribs this miserable morning. I keep getting ads popping up on my pc screen from your friend & mine, Express Ali. :) Apparently they've slashed the price of vinyl leggings (bloody hell, they were cheap as chips when I commented on them during the week). What really made me chuckle is the pictures that kept popping up - you'll never believe it - it was the red vinyl & the snake-effect vinyl!🤣🤣 They've gone from cheap to bargain basement. Even Express Ali can't shift the buggers. 😂😂😂 I would so love to message all those followers who've posted comments saying they can't wait for the vinyl leggings + it would be so very tempting to post on the flammable website pointing them in Ali's direction.

• Haha
Lorna might not have paid for this trip given it coincided with 3 ITS dumps, but she could be posting and pushing and gushing about them to ensure she gets freebies in the future.
Lorna often does this..reverse influencing if you will.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s locked in for 5 weeks now including her France duration 😂😂😂😂😂

The country can breathe a sigh of relief

Can’t wait to see the flat reno

I’ll be making fresh pumpkin spice syrup for my village today, just a little pick me up something before we close our doors and Starbucks shut 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.