Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MotherofDragons

I’m not caught up on the thread but wtf why has she come on stories to with her hair like that this morning 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh come on, he’s blatantly gone out and walked round the block.

1) it’s so boring that’s important to her
2) isn’t it mental health week?
3) we’re in a pandemic
4) isn’t it his birthday?!

• Heart

Sarah93

Who was it with - the one she openly admits to?
All I know is not from the influencer community, she never said who the person was.

Another way of belittling the OMR 🙄. God the influencer world must think he’s a complete twat ! She has absolutely no morals .. her mother must be ever so vurrrry proud of her 🤔

Was he old too ?
That’s true! He used to wait in the car for her whilst she was attending the events which can take up to 4 hours.
And her mother is a very smart woman, well spoken and presentable. I have no idea what went wrong with her daughter.

• Haha
  • Wow

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Just catching up, you couldn’t make this shit up!

We know she doesn’t “design” anything. The turn around between “collections” is too quick & if she did, she’d talk about the process, show sketches, talk about fabric, you know actually work some days - she tells us everything about her day but she never says “I’m sitting down to design, work on my collection” because it doesn’t happen. This would take months if she was designing anything. At a push she picks things out of catalogues then says, maybe make the sleeves bigger, make this shorter. At a PUSH.

If Ali express are ripping off her collection then in the style and LL will address it if not then the answer is in the silence. I guess the other thing that could have happened is whatever Chinese factory they buy from went against the usual exclusivity agreement they surely have and it’s ended up on Ali Express.
Didn’t she have the ITS team round to one of the ‘blagged London flats’ one evening with copious amounts of WA to choose the collection ??? Choose it from a Chinese website maybe .

• Haha
I think I’ve narrowed down the suspects in cheatgate- it has to be the poor sod that delivers their multiple weekly cases of whispering bloody angel..

• Haha

NaomiBella

She wants to come back to London to show off the bag.
After all there’s certainly no one in Paris that gives a shit is there?
People in Paris have seen it all before. Same with the likes of those living in London. But hey, if I was her I wouldn't flaunt it too much. Someone may try and steal it off her on a moped/bike! After all these things happen!

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
@Hej totally. I’m sure he’s caught up in it and is far from pristine but she knows exactly what she’s doing and she’s taking the absolute piss.
spend spend spend all day every day.
I bet she’s absolutely vile behind closed doors, and that’s not factoring in her cheating.

c‘ mon John. Safe space for you right here.

There’s no fool like an old fool.

• Haha

Agsfam

Right so, having read A LOT about how to secure a Kelly, I find it all v suss that on what is apparently his first time trying, they manage to buy a black Kelly. For a start, you need to spend a decent amount of money on other stuff At Hermes before doing so. They look at your buying history. Then, you need to be “offered” the bag. Fair enough, you can get offered a bright pink Lindy, but to go in first time and score a black Kelly, gold hardware, with apparently no buying history and no Hermes relationship? Nah. Uh uh. Does not makes sense.
Not in Paris. She prob pulled few strings tho. I reckon this whole relocation malarky was to get the bag.. now she has it she will fuck off back to UK.

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
I don't necessarily agree with this as, unless I'm misunderstanding, it just creates more hype and consumerism. Correct me if I'm wrong though, please. :)
People did go crazy with it and she shared and responded saying everyone should just buy one and that reselling on eBay wasn’t kind. She isn’t even affiliated with Zara she just shared the perfume because she liked it and apparently it smells like certain other high end perfumes. I thought if I don’t use it as a perfume I can always use it as a room spray 🤷‍♀️ and I did only get one.

*of each

• Haha

Catslife

Jeezo.. I didn’t think we could hit any lower but here we are.... live demos of tongue scrapping and flossing.
There really is a huge reality gulf of where she thinks she is with brand associations and who actually works with her.

ITS’ flammable best, iconic London over priced crap, and teeth whitening strips.. .did I miss anything? 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
yeah but Lorna has IN THE SHITE! The trump card surely... 🤣

She’s just posted that she wears a 29inch waist In the jeans.
Why edit the pictures to infer a 24 then???
She's a good 3" bigger than me then but looks like a size zero in comparison! And this is why young women have body issues Lorna! I despair at this bitch having a following

NaomiBella

Yes I’m ‘one of those’ influencers who contributed to this thread. She is one of the least liked influencers within the influencer community. I don’t know a single person including Lydia (Who claims to like her) Actually like her. Somebody mentioned above that fake it till you make must be her mantra, it is true and she actually once admitted it proudly. I wish I could tell more, I really want to but I need to make sure the stories I want to tell are known by many people and not only by me. I cannot deal with her horrible personality if she finds out who I’m.
I'm not surprised that she is least liked in the influencer community. She definitely comes across that she thinks she is better than a person..

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I did consider this also. But the rate she bangs the stuff out at it’s definitely all come from a factory in China, whether that’s direct or from Ali Express she doesn’t design it and its not made sustainably in UK, this I’m sure of.
Didn’t they say on that BBC documentary that they were waiting for some samples to arrive from China too ?

Agsfam

I’m actually disgusted by this. She was, for me, a real champion of the black lives movement during lockdown and I shared her posts. Now this has come to light I’m so angry I fell for it
same here. For various reason what she did hit really hard, I am utterly disgusted and shocked. No way I could ever support her again. If LL associates herself with this mess of a woman she will grt barrage of abuse. And rightly so. I am done with internet for today.

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
I just don’t get the hype with them really. It’s totally a vanity purchase. They are such a contradiction. To me, these sorts of purchases are the cherry on the top, things you buy when you have everything else. A beautiful home, nice car etc. Not something you’d buy if you lived in a 300k flat with an old banger 🤷🏻‍♀️
Is “old banger” a new name for OMR? 😋

• Haha