Lorna Luxe #11 buy my Polyester tat so I can buy Chanel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I’ve just reminded myself never to visit there or anywhere that has a massive # I’m here .. actually I never do it .. We’re a phones turned off at the table family ..
Yep from looking through the hashtag it seems many people just go there to put it on their Instagram story.

First time poster for LL. not sure if anyone has already posted as I’m a bit behind but thought I’d share her mirror reflection. Obviously unfiltered! 🙈
Bloody brilliant 😂😂 deceived by her own non declared gifted item. Welcome to the thread, good spot!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s back again .. I can’t even be arsed to delete her name as there’s obviously some Collab ‘Thing’ going on between them as it’s 2nd night LL has posted same IG ‘er. out of her 1M followers .. SERIOUSLY !🙄😂
🥴

How many coats does one person need ??? Last year she had that tapestry thing . The Balengibragbrag one , the black teddy max mara the white one,the brown check matchy matchy with OMR one .. the ITS one ,Plus the ones she just said she’s ordered blah blah blah .. Feel free to add any Ive missed ..
She doesn’t get transport and she never walks anywhere .. why does she need so many coats ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How many coats does one person need ??? Last year she had that tapestry thing . The Balengibragbrag one , the black teddy max mara the white one,the brown check matchy matchy with OMR one .. the ITS one ,Plus the ones she just said she’s ordered blah blah blah .. Feel free to add any Ive missed ..
She doesn’t get transport and she never walks anywhere .. why does she need so many coats ?
Was going to say similar, it’s so unnecessary

Reactions: 4
To hang them from her shoulders like a total twit of course

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well I know where she got influenced to buy this coat. She posted this, this morning Alice posted last night for her ‘Wishlist Wednesday’ let’s see if she’ll take the styling tips also.

Tbh LL you could do with some help hun.
She copies everything. She’s the kid who copied at school. She has no initiative, no creativity. No ideas of her own. Even to the extent she can’t find decent playlists or music. Everything is lifted from someone else.
Best case sceenrio she will have handed a load of pics to the InTheShiteTwins and they will pass to the “ design team” in China, who will knock up copies.
Yep @Ohmydays - that polka dot / coat comment was all about her next collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.