Lorna Luxe #11 buy my Polyester tat so I can buy Chanel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her calves are as big as her thighs here. No
Filter huh?
Her legs have no definition they always remind me of elongated triangles ..I think that’s why she walks funny her thighs and knees rub together .. I’ve attached a sketch so you get the gist 😂😂😂 obvs I didn’t do art at uni 😂😂

Why is she holding her dress like that. Agree with you @Lagertha Queen of Kattega very unflattering dress. Nothing is as bad as Bonnies ensemble though.
😳😳🤢 ... I like to think Bonnie is really a ‘mean girl’ and she deliberately styled it badly and delighted in telling the Glamorous ladies at ‘Scott’s’ that her ‘friend LL ‘ had designed her ‘outfit’ 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she holding her dress like that. Agree with you @Lagertha Queen of Kattega very unflattering dress. Nothing is as bad as Bonnies ensemble though.
Bonnie’s outfit looks like she’s confused if she should stick with living in West World era ( Netflix show) or wake the duck up and come back to modern day, so she dressed for both to be safe but ended up looking like a recently divorced mom trying to hoe self out for a new relationship. Lornas dress looks like it was made from the same materials as my bedroom curtains. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So bonnie got changed later when she went out with her other mates? What a suck up!
Lorna, please send her some other stuff, she looks a show.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cowboy- chic / flammable fusion.
she looks insane.
The difference between Lorna’s unfiltered / filtered physique is just shocking...the reality exposed by her own “ mate” not even a Senior Tattle Operative!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good Morning Tattlettes! Just thought I'd "bob on" & say Hiyaaaaa, Happy Monday to you all! I've not been on here since yesterday lunchtime and it's taken me ages to have a catch-up on what I've missed. What a scream! I was so vurrrrry tickled reading your comments. I was a bit bothered that my absence might have earned me a place on the suspicious list @Ohmydays. ;)
It's so good to see you back in the fold, @LadyLockdown.👋 I have to say I haven't a clue as to what you did but I'm glad that you've had time to reflect on it, whatever it was! I can only think that you must have broken one of the sacred commandments.:(
I can't get the image of bloody Gary Glitter out of my head @Hamilton1970. You were spot on - the likeness was eerie - gave me the bloody shivers!
As for the pictures of LL (with & without her friend) I don't think there's anything I can say that hasn't been said. CHAVULOUS!!😏🤠🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ridiculous wench...she says that ITS have the shots but she still wants to re shoot.... shes been in London for days with plenty of time to prepare.this shouldve all been done and dusted ...so I figure if she's re shooting its because ITS ain't happy with some of the images that were sent ..if they were happy then you would have peace of mind already lorna... either way i bet she drives the support team at ITS bleeping nuts..

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Ridiculous wench...she says that ITS have the shots but she still wants to re shoot.... shes been in London for days with plenty of time to prepare.this shouldve all been done and dusted ...so I figure if she's re shooting its because ITS ain't happy with some of the images that were sent ..if they were happy then you would have peace of mind already lorna... either way i bet she drives the support team at ITS bleeping nuts..
Yes Lorna, pet. I'm sure Coco Chanel used to agonise in the same way on the eve of launching her collections......lastminute.com! Peace of mind is so important, pet, a bit like conscience......... 👋

• Haha
OMG reshooting her pieces to make sure she’s got it right. I have a sneaky feeling she’s been reading here again after getting slated for her new baby or is this one a teenager I loose track in every conceivable picture. Then says I am not going to waffle on and proceeds to slap whatever creams and potions on her filtered face. I think she is so deluded she actually thinks she looks like her filtered self 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
God the building warpage and look how thin Shes made her thigh! She’s taking the piss, she really doesn’t give a tit.
I take it ITS haven’t released her collection early this time??
Just had a look - doesn't look like it. Perhaps Adam "people in high places" Frisby remembers what happened last time. The building warpage has been bad on so many of the pics. Think she's become over-confident & believes her own imagery/PR oh, and like you say, doesn't give one. It was quite an eye-opener looking at the pics of her with Bonnie, compared to her doctored pics.

Lorna is deluded about a lot of things but she is very aware she does not look like her filtered image..all the head tilts side angles the awkward positions, the delayed timestamps of her whereabouts etc..she knows she's not that girl..shes replaced her ED (which is still there as it never really goes away...all those food shots don't fool me,)with filtering and reducing her size electronically, she somehow tries to satisfy her body dysmorphia by manipulating her image but she still has to set foot in the real world and she knows she cant control that view. She is cognitive of her deciet to herself and her viewership but continues with it because of the cash. And cache....She is perpetuating a problem that probably triggered her ED when she was younger..and because of what her fitered image and faux lifestyle does to peoples self esteem and mental health is why i will never feel sorry for her and why I find her so disgusting and it so deplorable that she has a platform that funds and promotes it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.