Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronan Keating’s wife is a bit lacking in personality. Not an instant hit. I wonder why the sudden lots of different try outs. The production team must be planning a cull, unless they are looking for summer holiday cover for those who have school age kids.
Don't think there are many LW who have school age kids - maybe Franki B and Penny but they have help so that would not stop them working an hour or so a week.

anyone watching now? I like this panel, albeit totally white - I would like (I cannot remember her name) the ex social worker, she would be very good here. it is more intellectual than usual

Reactions: 4
anyone watching now? I like this panel, albeit totally white - I would like (I cannot remember her name) the ex social worker, she would be very good here. it is more intellectual than usual
I am - the discussion they had about racism and social media was respectful they didn’t shout over each other or argue with each other. They showed intelligence, was a really good discussion!

Reactions: 5
I am - the discussion they had about racism and social media was respectful they didn’t shout over each other or argue with each other. They showed intelligence, was a really good discussion!
exactly, that is where i started to watch, very interesting

Reactions: 1
Good balanced discussion, Janet talks a lot of sense. But only thing I'd say it that even having the two jabs you could catch Covid still girls x (they were discussing about if businesses don't let u in if you're not double jab, like it's the be all and end all but you can still get it same like an unvaccinated person, they always forget that bit!!)

Good balanced discussion, Janet talks a lot of sense. But only thing I'd say it that even having the two jabs you could catch Covid still girls x (they were discussing about if businesses don't let u in if you're not double jab, like it's the be all and end all but you can still get it same like an unvaccinated person, they always forget that bit!!)
I know someone now who has tested positive with two vaxxes. No symptoms, only got tested because her partner (anti vax) has it with symptoms. That reassures me that the vaxxes work in the main for shrugging it off, but you can still hand the baton on.

Reactions: 3
I agree, no one mentioned this at all and it's a bit of a misconception which needs overturning that being jabbed means you can't get it.

I know someone now who has tested positive with two vaxxes. No symptoms, only got tested because her partner (anti vax) has it with symptoms. That reassures me that the vaxxes work in the main for shrugging it off, but you can still hand the baton on.
Yes I know several who are double jabbed and got it. Thankfully kept it pretty mild and they're OK now but still not a nice illness. I've had it twice!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I agree, no one mentioned this at all and it's a bit of a misconception which needs overturning that being jabbed means you can't get it.

Yes I know several who are double jabbed and got it. Thankfully kept it pretty mild and they're OK now but still not a nice illness. I've had it twice!
You greedy thing you!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes really good panel today - 3 journalists & Coleen, balanced discussions and nobody stealing the limelight!

Reactions: 2
ugh Denise is on today, lets prepare for an awful non discussion unlike yesterday

Same topics again

I noticed they haven’t covered the racism in football as much as I thought they would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.