Loose Women #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Linda hardly said a thing today and the few words she did manage to mutter she’s said countless times before 😡
Something she did manage to get in what with Denise dominating the conversation as per usual, was that she is “elffay” when they spoke about worrying about their health. She then flashed her enormous belly! I’m not small by any stretch but that “ain’t elffay Linda!” Even I can see that 😳
She’s managed to convince herself that she’s elfier now than when she lost weight a few years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watching on itv+ now with Forsythes eife, how strange to almost never give interviews then decide to go on loose women 🤣

Reactions: 2
Just watching on itv+ now with Forsythes eife, how strange to almost never give interviews then decide to go on loose women 🤣
I saw it advertised but didn’t watch the show. Wondered what she must be selling to have popped up after all these years

I saw it advertised but didn’t watch the show. Wondered what she must be selling to have popped up after all these years
You didnt miss anything, it was just them gushing over him tbh. She wasnt promoting anything, they asked her about strictly and she said she'd not been asked so I assume that is wS she's aiming for

Reactions: 3
Had to turn it off that Denise Walsh is a twit, she talks out of her arse … attention seeking witch

Reactions: 4
Kelly’s hair is interesting today. Blue striped mullet for anyone not watching

Reactions: 1
New here - apologies in advance for the essay, but I have had more time to watch recently and only just found these threads!!

I cannot stand Denise, she talks over the other panelists constantly and only her opinion is allowed. Brenda is also the same, rude and arrogant, she raises voice to shut people down, and rolls her eyes whenever she disagrees with what someone else is saying. If someone did that to her there would be uproar, and people would be called disrespectful.

I hear rumours that Katie Piper maybe getting her own show on ITV, I hope not. Whilst I think she is admirable for her charity work, I don’t like her on LW - she is obnoxious, says things for effect and is totally hypocritical when she talks about her kids (I have seen the family out in public with their nanny in tow).

In fact, here’s my list of ones I don’t mind:
Jane
Janet
Judi
Kaye
Kelly (x2)
Olivia
Ruth

I miss Jane Macdonald & Penny Lancaster. Christine would be on the list, but I am still fuming over the Blue Monday show in January where her and Brenda were so obnoxious and showed their privelege.

Frankie, Stacey, Linda and Colleen bring nothing to the table - they are all as unintelligent as each other and I don’t find anything they say worthy of listening to

I just wish they would have panelists with a bit of intelligence, that are not self-obsessed. I like to hear from someone with an analytical mind that is open to other opinions, not someone who thinks it is acceptable to force themselves into the spotlight constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hear rumours that Katie Piper maybe getting her own show on ITV, I hope not. Whilst I think she is admirable for her charity work, I don’t like her on LW - she is obnoxious, says things for effect and is totally hypocritical when she talks about her kids (I have seen the family out in public with their nanny in tow).
Welcome @Minnietred

Katie Piper has already had two series of her Weekend breakfast show air over the last 2 years so it’s not new, just a recommission of her existing series

Quite a few people have had a go at this type of early morning show on a weekend morning but I think hers is the only one that has come back after more than one series

Reactions: 3
Welcome @Minnietred

Katie Piper has already had two series of her Weekend breakfast show air over the last 2 years so it’s not new, just a recommission of her existing series

Quite a few people have had a go at this type of early morning show on a weekend morning but I think hers is the only one that has come back after more than one series
Ahh thanks, must have missed that! Is she better on her own show than on LW?

Reactions: 1
She’s ok. I found it a bit boring to be honest. It’s all about wellness, health, being zen etc.
I saw her a few times out in public (in the UAE), the foreign nanny (aka cheap labour) was babysitting the child with an iPad shoved in front of them, whilst Katie sat at the same table completely ignoring them - it was really uncomfortable to watch the child try to get it’s mums attention only to her to tell the nanny to sort them out.
If it had been a one-off I would have excused it, but it wasn’t - I saw it several times in various places so it’s coloured my view of her (although I do think some of the stuff she says on LW is idiotic too).

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I don't know why they bring guests on just before the end of the show, have them start talking about important topics just to boot them off as they've run out of time 🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Katie has always covered her kids faces in pictures but suddenly now one has turned 10 she’s not covered her face in one picture for her bday post

Reactions: 4
Katie has always covered her kids faces in pictures but suddenly now one has turned 10 she’s not covered her face in one picture for her bday post
Because she is probably realise she could make more by monetising them and it adds more to her family friendly brand
---
I’m sorry but I really cannot stand Denise. I don’t know what she finds so amazing about Meghan Markle and at any opportunity she loves to stick the knife into Catherine princess of Wales it’s like she just jumps on the opposite of public and tabloids opinion to create headlines, she’s also quite rude and talks over people And doesn’t give them the opportunity to say the peace. She also hasn’t had any acting roles for years I wonder why.
I also have never seen the celebrity appeal of Katie Piper what she’s been through is horrific. She’s definitely being through a very traumatic experience and how she’s come out of the other side is admirable but as a media personality, I just do not get it. She lacks charisma and is a bit of a plain Jane and comes across as quite snotty.
I don’t think Charlene suits a show like loose women she’s too serious to let herself go and there’s something really off about her that I do not like Kelly Bryant is very wooden another one who lacks charisma or any character about them

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9