Loose Women #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Linda is on a cultural trip to Spain with Sue Cleaver. It’s gifted for a cruise line annd on her Instagram. Odd choice.

Reactions: 1
Stacey Solomon is back. And talking sense about financial independence. I know she is disliked on this site, but I like her.

Reactions: 2
I'm finding the panel's make up to be very hit or miss recently. Very heavy looking sometimes.

Also does anyone know if the panellists wear their own clothes or if wardrobes are supplied. I've always wondered that for some reason!

Reactions: 3
I'm finding the panel's make up to be very hit or miss recently. Very heavy looking sometimes.

Also does anyone know if the panellists wear their own clothes or if wardrobes are supplied. I've always wondered that for some reason!
Wardrobe provide them - someone did a behind the scenes in the wardrobe dept. Think is was NS who said they sometimes get to keep bits and pieces but it belongs to ITV or whoever gives them stuff to wear. As some clothes store sponsors them I suppose they supply some of their clothes.

They must use a trowel to apply it to Col Nol. Either that or they really don't like her 🤣

• Haha
Since Donna May left the make up has gone to tit. Kay Adams has been wearing loads lately.

Reactions: 5
Omg Kay Adams looked like a drag queen on Friday!
I couldn’t believe how different she looked

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.