Loose Women #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yet Kaye likes to think of herself as a lefty liberal. You would think paying taxes and putting back into society would be right up her strada. Greed wins.

Reactions: 9
Mylene Klass is a guest panellist tomorrow. Hope they are not bringing her back into the fold.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Mylene Klass is a guest panellist tomorrow. Hope they are not bringing her back into the fold.
The one memory I have of Klass was when she was on This Morning back in 2010 and pregnant, and couldn't have been more smug had she tried. She was desperately itching for people to say they didn't know she was pregnant because of how slim she was.

So, I thought I'd check how tickets are selling for Coleen's tour (just for fun). In most of the venues, the upper circle/balconies are conveniently "sold out", so I'm guessing she's not put those sections on sale:

Blackpool - 70% sold
Bolton - 5% sold
Dundee - 0% sold (yes, you read that right)
Aberdeen - 10% sold
Stockport - 10% sold
London - 70% sold
St Helens - 15% sold
Northampton - 20% sold
Barrow - 1% sold (18 tickets, to be exact)
Eastbourne - 20% sold
Felixstowe - 10% sold
Sunderland - 25% sold
Rhyl - 5% sold
Wirral/Bournemouth/Swansea - 10% sold

I know they've only just gone on sale, but I smell some cancellations incoming eventually.
Quoting my own post, but it's been a month since my last update on Coleen's tour, so I thought I'd update this and see how tickets are selling:

Blackpool - 80% sold
Bolton - 10% sold
Dundee - 10% sold
Aberdeen - 15% sold
Stockport - 10% sold
London - 80% sold
St Helens - 40% sold
Northampton - 25% sold
Barrow - 2% sold (32 tickets, to be exact!)
Eastbourne - 40% sold
Felixstowe - 15% sold
Sunderland - 35% sold
Rhyl - 10% sold
Wirral - 25% sold
Bournemouth - 25% sold
Swansea - 20% sold

She's not selling tickets in the Upper Circle/Balconies for most venues, although appears to have opened the Upper Circle for Blackpool for sale recently, as not a single ticket has been sold in that section. Most of these percentages are just guesstimates after looking at each individual seating plan. I saw a Tweet of hers that said she did a day of promo for the tour, and it seems to have helped.

At this moment in time, I can see Barrow almost certainly being cancelled due to "unforeseen circumstances", or something.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Iā€™m surprised she isnā€™t doing a tour of Japan!

Considering she always drops ā€˜im big in Japan you knowā€™ into conversations

She might actually sell tickets there šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The one memory I have of Klass was when she was on This Morning back in 2010 and pregnant, and couldn't have been more smug had she tried. She was desperately itching for people to say they didn't know she was pregnant because of how slim she was.

Quoting my own post, but it's been a month since my last update on Coleen's tour, so I thought I'd update this and see how tickets are selling:

Blackpool - 80% sold
Bolton - 10% sold
Dundee - 10% sold
Aberdeen - 15% sold
Stockport - 10% sold
London - 80% sold
St Helens - 40% sold
Northampton - 25% sold
Barrow - 2% sold (32 tickets, to be exact!)
Eastbourne - 40% sold
Felixstowe - 15% sold
Sunderland - 35% sold
Rhyl - 10% sold
Wirral - 25% sold
Bournemouth - 25% sold
Swansea - 20% sold

She's not selling tickets in the Upper Circle/Balconies for most venues, although appears to have opened the Upper Circle for Blackpool for sale recently, as not a single ticket has been sold in that section. Most of these percentages are just guesstimates after looking at each individual seating plan. I saw a Tweet of hers that said she did a day of promo for the tour, and it seems to have helped.

At this moment in time, I can see Barrow almost certainly being cancelled due to "unforeseen circumstances", or something.
I saw her banging on about her tour on insta the other day, couldn't decide if she had Halloween make up on or that's just how she looks now šŸ¤”either way utterly terrifying šŸ˜³

Reactions: 2
Seemed it was The Mylene Klass show yesterday! Kaye and Nadia looked a bit shell shocked at times.She went on far too long when giving her opinion and didnā€˜t seem that interested when the others spoke. However, she is very talented but a bit of a show off šŸ˜šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Seemed it was The Mylene Klass show yesterday! Kaye and Nadia looked a bit shell shocked at times.She went on far too long when giving her opinion and didnā€˜t seem that interested when the others spoke. However, she is very talented but a bit of a show off šŸ˜šŸ˜‚
She was like that when she was a regular panellist. She was full on. She is undeniably talented but knows it. She is bezzie mates with Vanessa Feltz who showed her nasty colours on that Celeb Dating show recently. Birds of a Feather etc.

Reactions: 3
She was on Jeremy Vine's show a fair bit and had much more airtime to voice her opinions, probably wanted to do the same on LW without appreciating it's a different sort of show. She was very vocal and opinionated on JV.

Did anyone see Nadiaā€˜s hair the other day? It looked like a birds nest, no way did hair and makeup do that she looks like she just rolled out of bed after not brushing her hair for a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gloria takes too long to make any point and starts a story each minute. Itā€™s frustrating

Reactions: 5
Gloria inadvertently put her foot in it with Coleen. Coleen was talking about how nervous she was when she was doing Dancing On Ice and they showed a clip of it. Gloria said something along the lines of ā€œthatā€™s when you were slimā€

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Gloria inadvertently put her foot in it with Coleen. Coleen was talking about how nervous she was when she was doing Dancing On Ice and they showed a clip of it. Gloria said something along the lines of ā€œthatā€™s when you were slimā€
Oh bleeping hell. Rude. I sometimes think there is beef between those two.

Reactions: 3
What age is Gloria? Mid 80s? Thatā€™s just how that generation are.

colleen would have secretly loved it. She loves playing up to these things and being the centre of attention

I wonder if Loose Women today was recorded as Charlene hosted it today and managed a new hairstyle a complete wardrobe change and run to the newsroom in the add break!

Reactions: 1
Guys, I have changed my mind about Olivia Atwood. I have seen a few of the shows she is on. She is very good. Certainly adds more than Robson, Bridge and that actress from Gavin and Stacey.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.