Loose Women #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Loose Women today was recorded as Charlene hosted it today and managed a new hairstyle a complete wardrobe change and run to the newsroom in the add break!
Whenever there is a Loose Men special these are always pre-recorded. I think this was pre-recorded either at the beginning of the week or towards the end of last week. It was recorded before poppy wearing came in the middle of this week hence why none of them were wearing poppies and they stuck a poppy on the Loose Women & Men Logo that was on screen instead

Reactions: 4
The one memory I have of Klass was when she was on This Morning back in 2010 and pregnant, and couldn't have been more smug had she tried. She was desperately itching for people to say they didn't know she was pregnant because of how slim she was.

Quoting my own post, but it's been a month since my last update on Coleen's tour, so I thought I'd update this and see how tickets are selling:

Blackpool - 80% sold
Bolton - 10% sold
Dundee - 10% sold
Aberdeen - 15% sold
Stockport - 10% sold
London - 80% sold
St Helens - 40% sold
Northampton - 25% sold
Barrow - 2% sold (32 tickets, to be exact!)
Eastbourne - 40% sold
Felixstowe - 15% sold
Sunderland - 35% sold
Rhyl - 10% sold
Wirral - 25% sold
Bournemouth - 25% sold
Swansea - 20% sold

She's not selling tickets in the Upper Circle/Balconies for most venues, although appears to have opened the Upper Circle for Blackpool for sale recently, as not a single ticket has been sold in that section. Most of these percentages are just guesstimates after looking at each individual seating plan. I saw a Tweet of hers that said she did a day of promo for the tour, and it seems to have helped.

At this moment in time, I can see Barrow almost certainly being cancelled due to "unforeseen circumstances", or something.
Are the tickets sold in Blackpool all to members of Nolan's family?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Whenever there is a Loose Men special these are always pre-recorded. I think this was pre-recorded either at the beginning of the week or towards the end of last week. It was recorded before poppy wearing came in the middle of this week hence why none of them were wearing poppies and they stuck a poppy on the Loose Women & Men Logo that was on screen instead
Yes it definitely was, Nadia said on her YouTube channel the other day which is why she was on yesterday.

Watching the Halloween panel the other day and I just can’t warm to Olivia DA. It’s not age or LI related.

I did love Sue Cleaver and miss Katie Piper.

Reactions: 2
Watching the Halloween panel the other day and I just can’t warm to Olivia DA. It’s not age or LI related.

I did love Sue Cleaver and miss Katie Piper.
I don’t think Katie has gone anywhere. She was last on a couple of weeks ago celebrating her 40th

Where is Colleen moving to then? I thought she’d not been in her current house very long and loved it…

One way to stop her kids freeloading I guess 😳 What about all her animals? Thought the house was everything she’d ever wanted !
Probably realised she can't afford it since she seems to be constantly bank rolling her kids and I daresay the divorce will have cost her 🤣

Probably realised she can't afford it since she seems to be constantly bank rolling her kids and I daresay the divorce will have cost her 🤣
All the animals must cost a fortune too! Was it me, or was she really snarky to Fergie yesterday. Not a fan of Ferg’s but Colleen seemed to make a few sly digs…

When she bought that place she said she might have to sell it in a few years if it cost too much money to run. It has land and stables. Now her kids have gone it’s a big place for her and her boyfriend. A godsend in lockdown when they were all living with her. But a financial drain otherwise.

All the animals must cost a fortune too! Was it me, or was she really snarky to Fergie yesterday. Not a fan of Ferg’s but Colleen seemed to make a few sly digs…
Probably couldn't cope with the breast cancer chat being about someone else as opposed to her family

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Probably couldn't cope with the breast cancer chat being about someone else as opposed to her family
I believe that you are 100% correct with this assessment. In addition to being a vile, horrible bully, Nolan is such an attention seeker. She'll exploit anyone and anything and the conversation always has to be about her.

I believe that you are 100% correct with this assessment. In addition to being a vile, horrible bully, Nolan is such an attention seeker. She'll exploit anyone and anything and the conversation always has to be about her.
I know it's awful how cancer has decimated her family but I fully stand by the comment and agree with your description about Nolan 🫡

This is what CN said -
Coleen also said that ahead of daughter Ciara going traveling with her long-term boyfriend, she has taken a big leap and moved Michael into her Cheshire home - so they're taking the next (and big) relationship step.
She said: “I’m staying in the same area, but I’m going to downsize because all of my kids have gone – Ciara, my youngest, is going travelling in January. If someone had told me three years ago that I’d find love again I would have laughed hysterically! But I feel so lucky now that it’s happened.
"It feels wonderful to be forging ahead with someone I love by my side. And if it doesn’t work out at some point then I know I can be alone too and still survive."

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Obviously I don’t know but it looks like her empty nest has made her grab onto someone. What does someone who works for logistics at a supermarket have in common with her. I doubt he has the same money as her. Opposites attract but he does seem an odd choice. Full disclaimer- I am not a romantic, I am a pragmatist, it just seems an odd choice.

Is her fella the one from before that was on the show once? I thought they split.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.