Loose Women #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Ben Miller, there to talk.about his book and gets asked his opinion on Russel Brsnd as a fellow comedian. Loose women really don't have the mix right of entertainment and reporting.

Reactions: 7
Poor Ben Miller, there to talk.about his book and gets asked his opinion on Russel Brsnd as a fellow comedian. Loose women really don't have the mix right of entertainment and reporting.
I thought just the same, he was glad to get away from the subject.
What was that about Nadia S and Judi Love holding that baby - was getting lunch ready and missed it.

Reactions: 2
I thought just the same, he was glad to get away from the subject.
What was that about Nadia S and Judi Love holding that baby - was getting lunch ready and missed it.
I think it was to do with them trying out a job that they would like to do if they weren’t in their current jobs. They both are trying out being a midwife. I think they were just trailing it and it will be shown at a later date

I also agree that it was unfair to put Ben Miller on the spot about Russell Brand just because they happen to be in a similar industry. He wasn’t there to talk about that

Reactions: 3
I didn't see it but wish he'd just shut them down and made them look daft. That's not me trivialising the issue btw.

So, I thought I'd check how tickets are selling for Coleen's tour (just for fun). In most of the venues, the upper circle/balconies are conveniently "sold out", so I'm guessing she's not put those sections on sale:

Blackpool - 70% sold
Bolton - 5% sold
Dundee - 0% sold (yes, you read that right)
Aberdeen - 10% sold
Stockport - 10% sold
London - 70% sold
St Helens - 15% sold
Northampton - 20% sold
Barrow - 1% sold (18 tickets, to be exact)
Eastbourne - 20% sold
Felixstowe - 10% sold
Sunderland - 25% sold
Rhyl - 5% sold
Wirral/Bournemouth/Swansea - 10% sold

I know they've only just gone on sale, but I smell some cancellations incoming eventually.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So, I thought I'd check how tickets are selling for Coleen's tour (just for fun). In most of the venues, the upper circle/balconies are conveniently "sold out", so I'm guessing she's not put those sections on sale:

Blackpool - 70% sold
Bolton - 5% sold
Dundee - 0% sold (yes, you read that right)
Aberdeen - 10% sold
Stockport - 10% sold
London - 70% sold
St Helens - 15% sold
Northampton - 20% sold
Barrow - 1% sold (18 tickets, to be exact)
Eastbourne - 20% sold
Felixstowe - 10% sold
Sunderland - 25% sold
Rhyl - 5% sold
Wirral/Bournemouth/Swansea - 10% sold

I know they've only just gone on sale, but I smell some cancellations incoming eventually.
Tbf the tickets aren’t even on ticketmaster, if you google it nothing comes up other than articles so that’s her fault

Reactions: 1
Thought JSP looked really well today - her hair looked good, and great earrings.
I saw the last part of it and thought the same - her hair really suited her. I listened to her interview by Rylan on his podcast after and it was really interesting, she's had a colourful life.

Reactions: 5
I saw the last part of it and thought the same - her hair really suited her. I listened to her interview by Rylan on his podcast after and it was really interesting, she's had a colourful life.
On my list to listen to

Reactions: 4
Is Denise Welch meant to show such political bias? I wouldn’t necessarily disagree with her about getting this government out but is she supposed to be neutral? And her completely turning the conversation around to her all the time rather than listening to the MP talking about their experiences as a stammer.

I've always liked Janet Street Porter. She's very balanced in her views and marches to her own drum. For a long while this show seemed to pigeonhole her into being some old grump (when the irony is there are other panelists who actually are grumpy and miserable). She's had an incredible life and she really does look amazing right now! I think she's great.

Reactions: 15
Louise looks very beautiful on today’s show. Always thought she was pleasant looking but she looks glowing.

Reactions: 4
Louise looks very beautiful on today’s show. Always thought she was pleasant looking but she looks glowing.
Thought she looked amazing too and good luck to her in her new relationship but couldn’t help thinking that with the new blonder hair she looked almost the spit of the new Mrs Jamie Redknapp 🤔 Just me?

Thought she looked amazing too and good luck to her in her new relationship but couldn’t help thinking that with the new blonder hair she looked almost the spit of the new Mrs Jamie Redknapp 🤔 Just me?
I think Jamie has a type. More like he chose his current Mrs because she conforms to a type. I think Louise is more attractive. His wife is as dull as anything. If you look at her instagram, she is what he wanted, a very traditional wifey, like his mum. She has 5 kids but is very slim, bakes and cooks a lot, plays golf with him, they do keep fit together. She models a bit but basically she is what Louise wanted to escape from.

I think Jamie has a type. More like he chose his current Mrs because she conforms to a type. I think Louise is more attractive. His wife is as dull as anything. If you look at her instagram, she is what he wanted, a very traditional wifey, like his mum. She has 5 kids but is very slim, bakes and cooks a lot, plays golf with him, they do keep fit together. She models a bit but basically she is what Louise wanted to escape from.
I agree completely that Louise is more attractive!

The new mrs redknapp is very lucky - he is lovely. Ageing like a fine wine.

Does the ‘mumma to 5 kids’ in Frida’s instagram bio include Jame & Louise’s kids? or does she have 5 biologically of her own?

I agree completely that Louise is more attractive!

The new mrs redknapp is very lucky - he is lovely. Ageing like a fine wine.

Does the ‘mumma to 5 kids’ in Frida’s instagram bio include Jame & Louise’s kids? or does she have 5 biologically of her own?
5 of her own.
I am not so sure he is lovely. Rumoured to be a serial shagger when married to Louise, including with Kirsty Gallagher.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Kaye Adams was being such a dick about the cutting down of that historic tree. Was it so bad to do etc? Like her but today she can get in the sea.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.