Loose Women #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am fed up of Coleen keep alluding to the rampant sex she is having. Nobody needs to hear it. She is having a mid life crisis on air. Good luck to her new relationship, her new found veganism, but enough already. She got her first tattoo the other day. 🥱
I always think when people brag abotu things like this they are overcompensating for not having any :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
How many Loose women have had covid recently now? Judi and I see Denise. Ruth's husband Eamon, suspicions about Nadia and her husband? (unconfirmed)....anyone else?

Reactions: 1
This show is past its sell by date, full of a bunch of menopausal bitchy nattering women discussing boring topics. 😴😴😴

Reactions: 6
If everyone boycotted Loose Women ITV would take it off the air. I don't watch it because I cannot stand Nolan, she is too full of herself and a bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If everyone boycotted Loose Women ITV would take it off the air. I don't watch it because I cannot stand Nolan, she is too full of herself and a bully.
You are doing the right thing to avoid it if it perturbs you so much. But I see no need for them to cancel it. It is a light programme to go with a light lunch. Some of the panellists are not my cup of tea, but some of them are. Of all the programmes on this is way down my list of those I would like cancelled.

• Heart
It's a shame they can't tempt Jane back, she works so well on the show. I'd rather have her than Penny or Paris.

Reactions: 5
It was lovely to see Jane yesterday, I would love if she returned to the panel she seems the most lovely person.

Penny is v.irritating. Shoe horning in that her husband’s album is out today and when it was glossed over by the others, then singing the single. Desperate. No need.

in other news, Loose Men next Friday - Vernon Kay anchoring, Mike Tindell, Ore Oduba, and Iain Stirling.

Penny is v.irritating. Shoe horning in that her husband’s album is out today and when it was glossed over by the others, then singing the single. Desperate. No need.

in other news, Loose Men next Friday - Vernon Kay anchoring, Mike Tindell, Ore Oduba, and Iain Stirling.
that was SO embarassing, and is it not kind of outside what they are allowed to do? (or maybe that kind of thing is just bbc). Hoping I am able to watch the men's one as I always find that interesting, I find that loose women and jeremy vine often basically do the same topics as each other each day. When I saw Loose men (only once so far) instead it was different topics

Reactions: 4
that was SO embarassing, and is it not kind of outside what they are allowed to do? (or maybe that kind of thing is just bbc). Hoping I am able to watch the men's one as I always find that interesting, I find that loose women and jeremy vine often basically do the same topics as each other each day. When I saw Loose men (only once so far) instead it was different topics
And an ad for his album came up in one of the ad breaks

Reactions: 1
Penny screeching her bloke’s new single was so cringey!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.