Loose Women #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, the budget is quite a big deal so I think we can forgo Nadia and Linda wittering on about the menopause for just one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the budget is a little more important than an episode of loose women 😂 however watching some of the panel doing the budget would be hugely entertaining!

Reactions: 3
The entire panel together going the budget - I think Jane & Janet would be the only ones capable.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
sounds like i missed a good episode today :ROFLMAO:
It was one of their Halloween “specials”. They love dressing up don’t they. I caught the end of This Morning this week, Holly & Phil were doing Cluedo. All dressed up. What dross. I think they forgot they had an audience.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It was one of their Halloween “specials”. They love dressing up don’t they. I caught the end of This Morning this week, Holly & Phil were doing Cluedo. All dressed up. What dross. I think they forgot they had an audience.
I think that a lot of the time with some of the loose women, they just think they are chatting with friends but somehow being paid :ROFLMAO:

The View had their Halloween episode today too and it was better than anything that Loose Women could even imagine:

Anyone know why they still haven’t allowed an audience to come back? Every other show seems to have so can’t understand why LW are dragging their heels. 😳

Reactions: 4
Where is Nadia? She hasn’t been on the panel for ages. She’s on that well-being ad for the show dancing with her dad and that was the first time I’d seen her for a while

Reactions: 2
I am fed up of Coleen keep alluding to the rampant sex she is having. Nobody needs to hear it. She is having a mid life crisis on air. Good luck to her new relationship, her new found veganism, but enough already. She got her first tattoo the other day. 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am fed up of Coleen keep alluding to the rampant sex she is having. Nobody needs to hear it. She is having a mid life crisis on air. Good luck to her new relationship, her new found veganism, but enough already. She got her first tattoo the other day. 🥱

Those that make the most noise about it are the ones least likely to be getting any. She'll be joining Only Fans next *boak*

Reactions: 7
Where is Nadia? She hasn’t been on the panel for ages. She’s on that well-being ad for the show dancing with her dad and that was the first time I’d seen her for a while
Speak of the devil she is back on today’s show (just seen a preview at the end of This Morning)

When she was married she used to say how much she wasn’t up for it then 🤔 None of them are honest when talking about how much sex they are really getting. Noticed Ruth stayed extremely quiet on the subject 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.