Loose Women #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I normally like the loose men shows but didn’t think this one was much good. Ore definitely made up having a panic attack yesterday just so he’d have something to say. Doing the topic about a stag do for before your baby is born could have been a really interesting topic to open up about how they felt when their partners were pregnant but they all repeated what each other said and just said oh we have it so much easier than the woman. Which of course is true but I think they missed an opportunity to talk about pregnancy from a males perspective which doesn’t get spoken about often.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I normally like the loose men shows but didn’t think this one was much good. Ore definitely made up having a panic attack yesterday just so he’d have something to say. Doing the topic about a stag do for before your baby is born could have been a really interesting topic to open up about how they felt when their partners were pregnant but they all repeated what each other said and just said oh we have it so much easier than the woman. Which of course is true but I think they missed an opportunity to talk about pregnancy from a males perspective which doesn’t get spoken about often.
yeah I thought that about the panic attack, what coincidental timing :rolleyes: This is only the second time I have seen loose men, the last time was much better. And having David Gandy on was just pointless.
Also Tyson Fury saying about mental health issues "don't worry you will get over it" or whatever, no that is exactly what he shouldn;t be advising, he should be advising people to tlak to someone and get help

Reactions: 4
I agree - I really didn’t like todays show. I totally see the importance of mental health in men being talked about but they seem to focus intensely on that during every loose man episode it’s a bit strange to me now. There are other issues which impact men why can’t they split the discussion a bit more and make it more varied. They seem to make stories up or adapt them to fit the topic they are given rather than it feeling genuine. I also don’t like Ian Sterling one bit which doesn’t help 😂

Reactions: 2
I agree - I really didn’t like todays show. I totally see the importance of mental health in men being talked about but they seem to focus intensely on that during every loose man episode it’s a bit strange to me now. There are other issues which impact men why can’t they split the discussion a bit more and make it more varied. They seem to make stories up or adapt them to fit the topic they are given rather than it feeling genuine. I also don’t like Ian Sterling one bit which doesn’t help 😂
I thought Vernon and Mike were great - Ian and Ore were only fair - I follow Ores wife on Insta and she really has no support, they have a wee lad and a new baby and Ore goes off on tour- and enjoys the social side of that too - I would be very very peed off if it were my hubby having a fine old time while I had my hands full at home - he comes across as very smug , I think there is something very off about him

Reactions: 6
I thought Vernon and Mike were great - Ian and Ore were only fair - I follow Ores wife on Insta and she really has no support, they have a wee lad and a new baby and Ore goes off on tour- and enjoys the social side of that too - I would be very very peed off if it were my hubby having a fine old time while I had my hands full at home - he comes across as very smug , I think there is something very off about him
Liked Mike also! Thought Vernon was great, he was cancelled by ITV while they turn a blind eye to Mr Schofe and the runner business.... Ore gives me the ick🤮 something dodgy about him , his wife is very very patient....Iain Sterling was very quiet or I missed when he spoke. I did prefer the men to LW no screeching over each other or bickering.

Liked Mike also! Thought Vernon was great, he was cancelled by ITV while they turn a blind eye to Mr Schofe and the runner business.... Ore gives me the ick🤮 something dodgy about him , his wife is very very patient....Iain Sterling was very quiet or I missed when he spoke. I did prefer the men to LW no screeching over each other or bickering.
what was he cancelled for?

I really wish they would do a late night version of Loose Women, after the watershed with wine instead of mugs of tea. It would revive ITV viewings post the 10 o'clock news.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s the point in having westlife on the panel tomorrow when they did loose men last week??

Reactions: 1
I don’t even have to click on this video – I know it will be about the time she was on the train with Andrea McLean and she didn’t lock the toilet door, so it ended up opening in front of everyone whilshe was sat on the toilet.

She has told the same story on at least two previous occasions.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t even have to click on this video – I know it will be about the time she was on the train with Andrea McLean and she didn’t lock the toilet door, so it ended up opening in front of everyone whilshe was sat on the toilet.

She has told the same story on at least two previous occasions.

You’d be right. She also said that she goes to the toilet with the door open at home. They were talking about pooing in new relationships- trying to hide the fact that you were having one. She is quite rank. Not a bad show. I really like Judi and Kaye. Jane I can take or leave but she tries to elevate the discussion which is important when Linda is also on the panel.

Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched loose women for a month because of Linda.

she destroys the entire show.

If you don’t watch The View, you are really missing out. It is so so so much better.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.