Loose Women #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking forward to Loose men next week - Vernon Kay hosting - Mike Tindall - funny guy - Ian Sterling and Ore Oduba- for International mens day - not sure what day - will watch that - Usually switch over to Steph -

Reactions: 1
Rod is on Graham Norton, bleeping hell. Dreadful.

Gaga, friend of Elton, not impressed.

Kay, Nadia, Judi and Jane went to the Cotswolds for a weekend break. An interesting make up of a group, they clearly get on and had a hoot. Jane, Kaye and Nadia were painted as mean girls by Saira, and yet Judi, who seems lovely and genuine, doesn’t have a problem with them.

Reactions: 5
I don’t see what these three lovely ladies would have in. I’m on with nadia?

Kay, Nadia, Judi and Jane went to the Cotswolds for a weekend break. An interesting make up of a group, they clearly get on and had a hoot. Jane, Kaye and Nadia were painted as mean girls by Saira, and yet Judi, who seems lovely and genuine, doesn’t have a problem with them.
Yes and I don't think Judi suffers fools gladly. The clips on Instagram showed they had a lot of fun together. Judi is hilarious.

Reactions: 6
Linda on another holiday. I can’t work out whether it’s a freebie. If so, not really declared properly. One thing to note, she seems to be responding to all the comments. I thought that was part of her OCD before and her family took her social media from her.

Reactions: 2
I think it’s Linda’s daughter responding and doing the work on her social media as it seems a bit more professional (probably in order to get freebies lol). And re Saira - still can’t work that one out - it’s obv Nadia would be a ring leader to sit up rubbish and gossip etc. but both Kaye & Jane seem so nice and genuine, and too long in the tooth for child playground behaviour. Think they can see through Nadia really!

Reactions: 6
Linda on another holiday. I can’t work out whether it’s a freebie. If so, not really declared properly. One thing to note, she seems to be responding to all the comments. I thought that was part of her OCD before and her family took her social media from her.
That sunlounger gives me anxiety!

• Haha
Don't think Mike Tindall was a good fit. He was very patronising to David Gandy, treating his career like a joke.

Reactions: 3
The first 10 mins I was thinking I'm not going to like this, but too much boys banter but actually husband has day off and we both said it was a good show.
God David Gandy seems boring af, lucky for him he is good looking as he wouldn't be winning anyone over with his personality :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God David Gandy seems boring af, lucky for him he is good looking as he wouldn't be winning anyone over with his personality :ROFLMAO:
My thoughts exactly! He's good looking but reminds me a bit of Dean Gaffney, which is never good.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He really is fortunate to have the looks because 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.