Loose Women #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coleen - I think she had a falling out with Carol McG and Denise.
To back myself up, just found this. Must have been hard to return with her tail between her legs.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think she represents the “average” older no filter estate type “Karen”.

Plus she is being celebrated on Twitter for her swearing !

I think she represents the “average” older no filter estate type “Karen”.

Plus she is being celebrated on Twitter for her swearing !
Have to say I hate the Karen trope.

Yes, looking on Twitter more people think it’s funny than not. I think they don’t watch her regularly. If they knew how unprofessional she was yet getting money most people can only dream of, they would find it less funny.

Judi Love has Covid - out of SCD this week. I think Nadia might have it too.

Reactions: 1
To back myself up, just found this. Must have been hard to return with her tail between her legs.
I'm surprised any of the other women accepted her returning!

Reactions: 2
For anyone who missed it:
How did she not know they were live on air? She has presented the show for nearly 9 years. I think.it says a lot about someone's intelligence when they can't articulate themselves without swearing. Kelle reminded me of one of the mean girls at school the way she giggled at her though.

Reactions: 5
How did she not know they were live on air? She has presented the show for nearly 9 years. I think.it says a lot about someone's intelligence when they can't articulate themselves without swearing. Kelle reminded me of one of the mean girls at school the way she giggled at her though.
In fairness to Kelle, so did Brenda. Sunetra just looked shocked. Charlene was straight on it apologising. I would have giggled too, out of shock/finding it silly.

Reactions: 4
In fairness to Kelle, so did Brenda. Sunetra just looked shocked. Charlene was straight on it apologising. I would have giggled too, out of shock/finding it silly.
Charlene was very straight faced and very school ma’am about it. Her professional newsreader mode came into play

Reactions: 7
Charlene did well to cover for her.

The worst thing is that now Linda is a viral meme of the lower class.

She gave them publicity.

Reactions: 2
I wonder what sanctimonious know-all Policewoman of the Year Penny has to say about this...

• Wow
  • Haha
Sorry, Kelle doesn’t let her kids celebrate Halloween because she’s Christian?! Let your kids live come on! So many Christian’s celebrate Halloween, it’s a bit of fun

Exactly that - Kellie looks like the demon headmaster with all her rules & expectations, definitely one to watch!

Omg how awkward was that Joan Collins interview!! You can tell Colleen feels out of her depth today as well

Sorry, Kelle doesn’t let her kids celebrate Halloween because she’s Christian?! Let your kids live come on! So many Christian’s celebrate Halloween, it’s a bit of fun
It’s her choice, they can have fun without bringing Halloween into it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.