London Shay Goheen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were driving fast the other day, no seatbelts and London looked wasted…. I’m not a fan of London but thought maybe this was a good situation for her and hope she would grow from it. Idk after seeing that. Very immature and irresponsible
Just watched video. He's not speeding, his tacho is sitting on 60mph which is less than 100km here. Speed limit is 70-80mph in Houston on highway( yeah looked it up). she doesn't have a belt on by the looks of it 👎 Not sure how grooving in your seat constitutes being wasted but it looks like they are coming home from a night out and I wouldn't be surprised if she was drunk.
At least she's not driving with the kids in the back seat unrestrained and filming, like her arch nemesis Tammy Hembrow.

Reactions: 3
Who said "ick"? That Reece hate page?
I think this is beautiful. He often makes his own posts and stories with Stone, it's not always Londons shares.
Never heard him be called dad or him call Stone son.
Screenshot is on here with London tagging Reece as dad recently, with a love heart. I hope Reece acknowledges this and doesn't just ignore.
Photo and the opinion are by dutch minty, she called it icky. But yes I agree with all you've written.

Reece seems to be around a London lookalike, Sky Moody. Tall, brunette, nice body, has a butt, oddly enough doesn't seem to have a boob job (bolt-ons) like the rest of the girls he was with so far. Hope this means he won't forget about all his kids again. Poor Stone, though. I'm fairly sure he doesn't hold much memories of interacting in real life with Reece by now, I'm doubtful he's even face timing the baby as he did with older kids.

• Sad
They were driving fast the other day, no seatbelts and London looked wasted…. I’m not a fan of London but thought maybe this was a good situation for her and hope she would grow from it. Idk after seeing that. Very immature and irresponsible
No they weren't 😂 Like how would you even guess the speed :unsure: Cant see seatbelt but you basically cant see anything anyway because its dark and she could have it just over lap. Like who gaf if she didnt have it on anyway, does it affect anyone but her own life if there's an accident? Its not like her baby is in the car.
And htf do you say she's wasted, when there's no obvious signs except for dancing :cool: And if she was drunk, like wtf cares :sneaky: is that illegal or something? Must make every 20+ something, immature and irresponsible. Weird ass comment. Are you over 50?

Reactions: 2
No they weren't 😂 Like how would you even guess the speed :unsure: Cant see seatbelt but you basically cant see anything anyway because its dark and she could have it just over lap. Like who gaf if she didnt have it on anyway, does it affect anyone but her own life if there's an accident? Its not like her baby is in the car.
Are you joking? If they crash into a car and kill a family, you’re saying that only affects her own life? Wow.

Give it a rest London 😅

• Haha
Are you joking? If they crash into a car and kill a family, you’re saying that only affects her own life? Wow.

Give it a rest London 😅
She's not driving, so yeah, she's not crashing into anyone. He's below the speed limit, so I'm sure he has his on. Wow
Don't be childish calling me London just because I have a different opinion to you. Isn't that what we are hear for, to voice our own opinions?
Not everything has to be about hate

Reactions: 1
A

Give it a rest London 😅
And if Tammy Hembrow crashes while she's driving and filming with kiddies in the back, not only does she kill unstrained kids but the probability is high for her killing motorists or pedestrians around her.
Pop on over to Facebook and watch the video.
I must be London too 🤭🤡

• Heart
Why do people think Stone isn't Reece's child? Stone resembles little Wolf pretty hard. Wolf is Reece's twin. Stone also resembles little Reece from photos his mom posted of him and his brother. Not to mention Reece's mom still has photos of her and Stone up, and I see some resemblance with her and Stone too. Would she keep them up if it was revealed Reece didn't father him? I just think Reece is a deadbeat all over again, I highly doubt London would be cheating. Edit: the lack of posts also doesn't make sense in this context as Reece didn't post anything for older children either. Hasn't for years.

Attachments

Why do people think Stone isn't Reece's child? Stone resembles little Wolf pretty hard. Wolf is Reece's twin. Stone also resembles little Reece from photos his mom posted of him and his brother. Not to mention Reece's mom still has photos of her and Stone up, and I see some resemblance with her and Stone too. Would she keep them up if it was revealed Reece didn't father him? I just think Reece is a deadbeat all over again, I highly doubt London would be cheating. Edit: the lack of posts also doesn't make sense in this context as Reece didn't post anything for older children either. Hasn't for years.
I saw this too. Doesn’t make sense to me

Dutchminty is a quack. Reece's mums instagram photo is Stone.

He has deleted his comment saying “ding ding” but the caption still the same and he’s left the comments
:oops:but why did she unfollow him and not the other way around? Thats weird. The caption doesnt refer to "his" girl but to "your" girl and the replies all refer to different things that arent associated with her. Thats why his friend said her ex's were BOTH cheaters (not referring to Will and London).
He went to watch the Astros play the day before and they were accused of cheating many times, so I'm not sure it was related to London but I could be wrong.
She also only friended him not long ago, so he's been up the top of her following list for ages. I never saw any unfollowing but I dont run a hate group by Tammy stan followers, so dont watch these things. Who watches this stuff, weird obesession
#Not saying it didnt happen

Last edited:
Big yikes…. London cheated on the new bf
Then why is still at his house? He doesnt come across someone who would put up with that crap, being financially secure and all. She uploaded stories of from inside and outside of his house yesterday and he uploaded a story of London eating oysters at a restuarant. They are very much together from what I see but maybe you're seeing something else 🤷‍♀️.
Weird post tbh

Very weird vibes from her latest stories…. Seems she’s going for the Sahara Ray aesthetic?

London's last post popped up for me and it seems they're back together. I didn't check his page for so long and I deeply regret I did now. He shared a post with a well known rapist and trafficker's word from a page that supports the red pill behavior. Scummy and trashy all in one. I guess he compliments those old rumors about London and her family being republican, racist and discriminative. London still didn't learn not to share a half naked baby in the bath, she had that as a pinned post...

Attachments

• Sick
London's last post popped up for me and it seems they're back together. I didn't check his page for so long and I deeply regret I did now. He shared a post with a well known rapist and trafficker's word from a page that supports the red pill behavior. Scummy and trashy all in one. I guess he compliments those old rumors about London and her family being republican, racist and discriminative. London still didn't learn not to share a half naked baby in the bath, she had that as a pinned post...
FFS, that racist bull crap has been defaulted many times. Just go check her old londy Insta account, nearly all her besties are POC. Her boyfriend's friends are POC. She has native Indian blood from grandparents.
Just because her stupid mum made Chinese eyes once doesn't mean their racists.
I'm not sure what you mean by discriminate 🤷
Andrew Tate should be exterminated for what he did but it's no one's business what the boyfriend shares. Andrew does actually have have good points, but they are few in-between. His mouth runs too fast and his actions are very questionable.
Unsure what you mean by trafficker- must of missed that news.

And most of us are Aussies here, American politics suck all round. That Biden is a creepy child hair sniffing weirdo with dementia and Trump is a clown.
America is a mess with Bidens lax views.
I'm happy for London. Her boyfriend has taken on Reeces role and seems to fit in okay. Time will tell I guess.

Totally agree with any child being filmed in bath 👎👎👎👎 or in swimmers at the beach/ pool. Keep it in your own collection.

Attachments