London Shay Goheen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
American model who currently lives in Australia.
She had stint with Dan Bilzerian when she briefly broke up with Reece.
She's now married to Tammy Hembows ex Reece Hawkins.
Recently had a baby called Stone Hawkins.

She gets spoken about alot on Tammy's thread so thought I would make her own one. 557k instagram followers. https://instagram.com/londonshaygoheen?igshid=1iu4s4pn2zmbk

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I didn't know her and Reece ever broke up! When was this?
I just went on Dan's insta... what the actual ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I didn't know her and Reece ever broke up! When was this?
I just went on Dan's insta... what the actual ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
It's the weirdest thing, he's like the modern day Hugh Hefner. You should follow tammyhembrowopinions on insta, they have like a whole time like of Reece and London !!

Does anyone know what happened between reece and mitch orval? Mitch and Chloe both back sucking up to tammy after Mitch had previously taken Reece's side?

• Wow

She gets spoken about alot on Tammy's thread so thought I would make her own one. 557k instagram followers. https://instagram.com/londonshaygoheen?igshid=1iu4s4pn2zmbk
I canโ€™t with this girl. She is the most manipulative crazy mid, the whole making Reece abandon his kids with Tammy only to have her own kid which she is now using as Insta-content. Was hoping she would go back to the states and get out of Aus course seriously what a leach of a person ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 6
I canโ€™t with this girl. She is the most manipulative crazy mid, the whole making Reece abandon his kids with Tammy only to have her own kid which she is now using as Insta-content. Was hoping she would go back to the states and get out of Aus course seriously what a leach of a person ๐Ÿคข
Wellll....You'll be happy to hear that she said she's off to see her family soon! People also think she may be moving back to the states soon, she said the apartment they are currently living in is only temporary and they have bigger and better things coming ๐Ÿ˜‚. I reckon they will deffo move to the us and that her parents have probably bought them a house there

Somehow theyโ€™ve ended up in Mexico ๐Ÿคฃ
Reece looks like a broken man. I think he thought the grass would be greener and ended up with a crazy witch. Meanwhileโ€ฆ Tammy is driving a car that costs more than the apartment they live in and the kids are being raised by a good man.
London is seething.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think Reece has never looked better. His bod is to die for and he looks a lot more relaxed and happy away from all the Tammy drama and her crazy stans. He spoke of his mental health decline after the break up and now he looks like life is treating him well. London comes across as such a sweet person and you can tell she's nothing like loud mouth Tammy. All Tammy does now is show off her wealth and it makes her look like she is trying so hard to be and look happy. Her new man has the personality of a potato and is no match for her. He is boring and just gives off creepy man vibes, the way he gropes her and kisses her is yuk. She'll be onto another man who is famous and exciting by next year I reckon.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4

She modelled for Dan and nothing more. She w

London was an Ignite model. She modelled for his weed company when he was promoting it. Reece didn't want her to do the job because it was for weed, they never broke up whilst she went. He stated this. People just love to make up stories.

Reactions: 2
Somehow theyโ€™ve ended up in Mexico ๐Ÿคฃ
Reece looks like a broken man. I think he thought the grass would be greener and ended up with a crazy witch. Meanwhileโ€ฆ Tammy is driving a car that costs more than the apartment they live in and the kids are being raised by a good man.
London is seething.
Please tell me how flexing your wealth whilst everyone is suffering due to unemployment and mental health during our countless covid lockdowns, is an honourable thing??? I wouldn't be too proud of that. BTW, her car is a million less than what that apartment was worth. Living on the beach doesn't come cheap on the Gold Coast. Matt has demons, we have seen them a few times. You sound like one of the nasties from the Tammy stan groups.

• Haha
Hi London! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคข

Please tell me how flexing your wealth whilst everyone is suffering due to unemployment and mental health during our countless covid lockdowns, is an honourable thing??? I wouldn't be too proud of that. BTW, her car is a million less than what that apartment was worth. Living on the beach doesn't come cheap on the Gold Coast. Matt has demons, we have seen them a few times. You sound like one of the nasties from the Tammy stan groups.

Reactions: 11
I think Reece has never looked better. His bod is to die for and he looks a lot more relaxed and happy away from all the Tammy drama and her crazy stans. He spoke of his mental health decline after the break up and now he looks like life is treating him well. London comes across as such a sweet person and you can tell she's nothing like loud mouth Tammy. All Tammy does now is show off her wealth and it makes her look like she is trying so hard to be and look happy. Her new man has the personality of a potato and is no match for her. He is boring and just gives off creepy man vibes, the way he gropes her and kisses her is yuk. She'll be onto another man who is famous and exciting by next year I reckon.
Think you are deluded hun... If you wanna praise miss London then create her a rave thread, this isn't it... ๐Ÿ‘‹

Think you are deluded hun... If you wanna praise miss London then create her a rave thread, this isn't it... ๐Ÿ‘‹
That's quite unusual considering you have named your post London Shay Goheen
Awkward ๐Ÿค” I thought I was in the right spot considering it's under LONDON SHAY GOHEEN. Not everyone is a Tammy Stan. I use to like her when she was with Reece but she's nothing but a fake ass thot now. Sorry it hurts your feelings ๐Ÿ˜˜

Attachments

Awkward ๐Ÿค” I thought I was in the right spot considering it's under LONDON SHAY GOHEEN. Not everyone is a Tammy Stan. I use to like her when she was with Reece but she's nothing but a fake ass thot now. Sorry it hurts your feelings ๐Ÿ˜˜
Hunni you are so right I made this thread!! BUT NOT under the rave section therefore we don't tend to pour our love out over London.. you ARE in the wrong place and clearly don't understand how tattle works ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I suggest If you wanna meet and talk to other like small minded people about London and Reece then make a thread here ๐Ÿ˜€ if not then be prepared that most people on THIS thread are NOT fans of London or Reece.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Hunni you are so right I made this thread!! BUT NOT under the rave section therefore we don't tend to pour our love out over London.. you ARE in the wrong place and clearly don't understand how tattle works ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I suggest If you wanna meet and talk to other like small minded people about London and Reece then make a thread here ๐Ÿ˜€ if not then be prepared that most people on THIS thread are NOT fans of London or Reece.
I only see a few fans and posts. And it's under Instagram Lifestyle, so that would suggest any opinion is acceptable. Or did you accidentally start this thread under the wrong title? It seems so.

Attachments

• Haha