London Shay Goheen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely there’s some tea on why Reece bailed.
Wish it was saucier but it looked like it was from Londons end. She was first to unfollow him and then he unfollowed her and her family. Then a few weeks he refollowed London but she never followed him back. After a week or so, he unfollowed her but refollowed her family. Been like that since. Stupid games being played.
This all started when the rumours were flying around with him and some girl in a club in Melbourne, who happened to be the one Matt was seen with after Tammy, who then happened to be in a relationship with Curtis Stone all this time. She was just a fangirl of Reece and Matt. She never followed Reece but she still follows Matt. God, after writing all that, I guess it is a bit saucy :LOL:
Anyway, London tagged Reece in a photo of Stone a few months back but I think it was subtle shade to remind him that he has a son.
It doesnt look like she's ever going to leave USA, so he'll have to bust his arse to sort out his entry problems if he wants to see his son.
He's better off trying to rekindle his relationship with Wolf and Saskia in Aus

Hiiiii, you were right 😂
Could see the Tammy and Matt fail from the start. She was just too thirsty to pop out another kid to bring up her follows and revive her content. I wanna see Reece take her on a romantic spin and then dump her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hiiiii, you were right 😂
Could see the Tammy and Matt fail from the start. She was just too thirsty to pop out another kid to bring up her follows and revive her content. I wanna see Reece take her on a romantic spin and then dump her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hiiiii, you were right 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I know !! And she’s already flexing him on her page playing with Stone . They must of been together a while !
They were dating in 2015. They've known each other since school. He's a family friend. Seems like he's a winner.
Reece hasnt seen Stone since those last photos in Mexico at Easter. I think she ended it when he was outed for cheating, some chick in Melbourne in a club. He was filmed holding hands with her in the background of someones video
Londons man posted this a day after she showed half of him walking with her and Stone and she's been flexing photos of bouquet of flowers. I hope they keep it semi private. Time for her to tone things down for a while

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They were dating in 2015. They've known each other since school. He's a family friend. Seems like he's a winner.
Reece hasnt seen Stone since those last photos in Mexico at Easter. I think she ended it when he was outed for cheating, some chick in Melbourne in a club. He was filmed holding hands with her in the background of someones video
Londons man posted this a day after she showed half of him walking with her and Stone and she's been flexing photos of bouquet of flowers. I hope they keep it semi private. Time for her to tone things down for a while
There's a photo of both of them on his page when they dated.

• Wow
London is boring now not uploading anything. They are obviously keeping their relationship off social media, which is great but I wanna know whats going on 🧐 She uploaded a photo today saying "8 years later", which was cute, but still. I like him so far, seems a gentleman. Already calling Londons mom, his mom, so they must be fairly close.
I do hope Reece gets to see Stone though. For Stone's sake. The new guy looks to be more present than Reece ever was. Stone wouldnt even remember him.
Bad karma came to both Tammy and Reece. Wonder where that will go

London is boring now not uploading anything. They are obviously keeping their relationship off social media, which is great but I wanna know whats going on 🧐 She uploaded a photo today saying "8 years later", which was cute, but still. I like him so far, seems a gentleman. Already calling Londons mom, his mom, so they must be fairly close.
I do hope Reece gets to see Stone though. For Stone's sake. The new guy looks to be more present than Reece ever was. Stone wouldnt even remember him.
Bad karma came to both Tammy and Reece. Wonder where that will go
I think their relationship is pretty much out there now. They are both uploading loved up photos. His insta is pretty much a business page, so cant see him uploading any on his feed. He's got a sexy voice, unlike Reeces girlie one. Can we give a shout out at how good he is to Stone already, take note Reece!

Reactions: 3
I'm glad London's having fun and enjoying time with Will. But her mom's giving me "desperate for my youth back" vibes. I'm not from a place where us adults go party or dance in a party limo with our parents at all, maybe it's that. Is that common in the West?

Attachments

I'm glad London's having fun and enjoying time with Will. But her mom's giving me "desperate for my youth back" vibes. I'm not from a place where us adults go party or dance in a party limo with our parents at all, maybe it's that. Is that common in the West?
I'd never party with my mum but thats probably because I'm not close to her. London has always called her mum her bestie and she's always been very open about her very close relationship with her. Her dad was also here but just not in this photo. Her mum is a bit of a sloppy drunk and its not attractive on an older woman. Have fun but dont go hogging the camera. That being said, she seems fun to be around and has has great family values but acting like a 20+ year old isnt what I'd want my mum to do. BTW, this wasnt a club, they all went to the Houston rodeo/ cook off.
In Australia its fairly common. I guess it also depends on the age gap too

Reactions: 2
Is this giving someone else an ick too?

Personally it's not giving any icks for me. This guy seems to really like and care for London, and spends time with a kid he isn't obligated to be around. I haven't heard London making Stone say this is his dad - she even tagged Reece and mentioned him as a dad last year when they were separated. Meanwhile Tammy tried hard to scrub Reece out of her online existence by calling Matt "dad" and having the kids call him one too publicly. But that's just my two cents. I hope this guy's good to London and Stone regardless.

Attachments

• Heart
Is this giving someone else an ick too?

Personally it's not giving any icks for me. This guy seems to really like and care for London, and spends time with a kid he isn't obligated to be around. I haven't heard London making Stone say this is his dad - she even tagged Reece and mentioned him as a dad last year when they were separated. Meanwhile Tammy tried hard to scrub Reece out of her online existence by calling Matt "dad" and having the kids call him one too publicly. But that's just my two cents. I hope this guy's good to London and Stone regardless.
Who said "ick"? That Reece hate page?
I think this is beautiful. He often makes his own posts and stories with Stone, it's not always Londons shares.
Never heard him be called dad or him call Stone son.
Screenshot is on here with London tagging Reece as dad recently, with a love heart. I hope Reece acknowledges this and doesn't just ignore.

Reactions: 2
They were driving fast the other day, no seatbelts and London looked wasted…. I’m not a fan of London but thought maybe this was a good situation for her and hope she would grow from it. Idk after seeing that. Very immature and irresponsible

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
They were driving fast the other day, no seatbelts and London looked wasted…. I’m not a fan of London but thought maybe this was a good situation for her and hope she would grow from it. Idk after seeing that. Very immature and irresponsible
Who was driving fast? London wasted?
And how would you know how fast a cars driving, was it a highway or neighborhood street?
No Seatbelts is irresponsible, why put your lives in danger.