Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
Somehow they’ve ended up in Mexico 🤣
Reece looks like a broken man. I think he thought the grass would be greener and ended up with a crazy bitch. Meanwhile… Tammy is driving a car that costs more than the apartment they live in and the kids are being raised by a good man.
London is seething.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
Hi London! 👋🏼🤢

Please tell me how flexing your wealth whilst everyone is suffering due to unemployment and mental health during our countless covid lockdowns, is an honourable thing??? I wouldn't be too proud of that. BTW, her car is a million less than what that apartment was worth. Living on the beach doesn't come cheap on the Gold Coast. Matt has demons, we have seen them a few times. You sound like one of the nasties from the Tammy stan groups.

Reactions: 11

ew1985

American model who currently lives in Australia.
She had stint with Dan Bilzerian when she briefly broke up with Reece.
She's now married to Tammy Hembows ex Reece Hawkins.
Recently had a baby called Stone Hawkins.

She gets spoken about alot on Tammy's thread so thought I would make her own one. 557k instagram followers. https://instagram.com/londonshaygoheen?igshid=1iu4s4pn2zmbk
I can’t with this girl. She is the most manipulative crazy mid, the whole making Reece abandon his kids with Tammy only to have her own kid which she is now using as Insta-content. Was hoping she would go back to the states and get out of Aus course seriously what a leach of a person 🤢

Reactions: 6

didshesaythat

I know !! And she’s already flexing him on her page playing with Stone . They must of been together a while !
They were dating in 2015. They've known each other since school. He's a family friend. Seems like he's a winner.
Reece hasnt seen Stone since those last photos in Mexico at Easter. I think she ended it when he was outed for cheating, some chick in Melbourne in a club. He was filmed holding hands with her in the background of someones video
Londons man posted this a day after she showed half of him walking with her and Stone and she's been flexing photos of bouquet of flowers. I hope they keep it semi private. Time for her to tone things down for a while

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6

doedoebirds

I think Reece has never looked better. His bod is to die for and he looks a lot more relaxed and happy away from all the Tammy drama and her crazy stans. He spoke of his mental health decline after the break up and now he looks like life is treating him well. London comes across as such a sweet person and you can tell she's nothing like loud mouth Tammy. All Tammy does now is show off her wealth and it makes her look like she is trying so hard to be and look happy. Her new man has the personality of a potato and is no match for her. He is boring and just gives off creepy man vibes, the way he gropes her and kisses her is yuk. She'll be onto another man who is famous and exciting by next year I reckon.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4

DJSezBot_

Just here for another Reece rant. He’s so gross. He’s literally trailer trash, he looks like he needs a bath!

I remember in his Tammy days I thought he was hot and then heard him talk for the first time in a YouTube video and he had this helium sounding high pitched voice 😂 🤮

where’s your kids Reece !!

• Haha

notspons

Are there any other threads on London or Reece? WHAT IS GOING ON when will he come back to see wolf and sas?

didshesaythat

I hope for stones sake that the cheating rumours aren’t true. Even if they have separated he’s such a scumbag just jetting around the world and not seeing his son. You can see the sadness in Londons eyes on Instagram, and by her mannerisms and what she’s posting. I’ve been there and can see she’s hurting.
The sad thing is, he has made zero effort to go to USA to visit Stone, even though he's still looks to be okay with Londons family. I'm pretty sure London ended it from what went down. And good on her, takes alot of courage to do that. She'll meet a good man and Stone will only know him as his dad beccause Reece has only seen Stone for I reckon a few months all up. A better situation than Wolf and Saskia, who are old enough to miss him. Reece is following so many insta hoes now, its not funny. He'll be looking for his next meal ticket, wrapped up in a string bikini with no kids.

lolarose1935

I think Reece has never looked better. His bod is to die for and he looks a lot more relaxed and happy away from all the Tammy drama and her crazy stans. He spoke of his mental health decline after the break up and now he looks like life is treating him well. London comes across as such a sweet person and you can tell she's nothing like loud mouth Tammy. All Tammy does now is show off her wealth and it makes her look like she is trying so hard to be and look happy. Her new man has the personality of a potato and is no match for her. He is boring and just gives off creepy man vibes, the way he gropes her and kisses her is yuk. She'll be onto another man who is famous and exciting by next year I reckon.
Think you are deluded hun... If you wanna praise miss London then create her a rave thread, this isn't it... 👋

doedoebirds

Somehow they’ve ended up in Mexico 🤣
Reece looks like a broken man. I think he thought the grass would be greener and ended up with a crazy bitch. Meanwhile… Tammy is driving a car that costs more than the apartment they live in and the kids are being raised by a good man.
London is seething.
Please tell me how flexing your wealth whilst everyone is suffering due to unemployment and mental health during our countless covid lockdowns, is an honourable thing??? I wouldn't be too proud of that. BTW, her car is a million less than what that apartment was worth. Living on the beach doesn't come cheap on the Gold Coast. Matt has demons, we have seen them a few times. You sound like one of the nasties from the Tammy stan groups.

• Haha

ea1994

No they weren't 😂 Like how would you even guess the speed :unsure: Cant see seatbelt but you basically cant see anything anyway because its dark and she could have it just over lap. Like who gaf if she didnt have it on anyway, does it affect anyone but her own life if there's an accident? Its not like her baby is in the car.
Are you joking? If they crash into a car and kill a family, you’re saying that only affects her own life? Wow.

Give it a rest London 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3

DJSezBot_

Not really except she was the first to unfollow, then him and a few days later he refollowed her and she didn't. I was watching it like a hawk 😁 cos I knew shit was going down. After about a week of her not refollowing him, he unfollowed 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don't blame her. Sad for Stone, he doesn't even know his daddy. She always had to visit him and he made no effort to see her or Stone in USA, so think she got sick of it. Cheating rumours were going around too and he was filmed with alot of different women. I unfollowed him. His ego is through the roof.
I hope for stones sake that the cheating rumours aren’t true. Even if they have separated he’s such a scumbag just jetting around the world and not seeing his son. You can see the sadness in Londons eyes on Instagram, and by her mannerisms and what she’s posting. I’ve been there and can see she’s hurting.

• Heart
Reactions: 3