London Shay Goheen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it London who got with Christian Guzman after him and Nikki Blacketter broke up the first time? I remember some drama there but it was ages ago so fuzzy on the details. Interesting she's now with another man who was previously in a high profile couple!

Was it London who got with Christian Guzman after him and Nikki Blacketter broke up the first time? I remember some drama there but it was ages ago so fuzzy on the details. Interesting she's now with another man who was previously in a high profile couple!
Yep, that was her

She tried to visit him in Switzerland but got denied or something because she wasn't vaccinated... I wonder why he hasn't gone back to the us or to aus
What is he doing there?
So he doesnt see any of his kids?!

Reactions: 1
She’s not following him again.:.:
Huh? She is with him in Mexico. They follow each other and always have. If you are checking, you have to type in full name.

She tried to visit him in Switzerland but got denied or something because she wasn't vaccinated... I wonder why he hasn't gone back to the us or to aus
I read he is waiting on a green card or whatever it's called, to enter USA. He can't enter being a non citizen. That's why he's living in Mexico, which is closest border to Texas. He'll have to wait it out.

Reactions: 3
Are there any other threads on London or Reece? WHAT IS GOING ON when will he come back to see wolf and sas?

Reactions: 4
yes didn’t Guzman end up going to Cayman with her.
seemed she was a pump and dump for him tho.

feel sorry for her (london) you can just tell by her content that she’s always tried to one up Tammy for no other reason that Tammy is Reece’s ex and mother to his 2 children. I know some girls are like this but you can really tell she’s trying from the content.
If he’s willing to leave his first born son and daughter to move country you can believe he would do it to London if they ever broke up.

I do feel sorry for her too. The amount of hate they get on every single post is crazy. Which is why I’m shocked there’s no active thread on her/Reece.

It’s pretty wild he’s been living in Mexico for so long now 😂

Anyone got the tea on why London and Reece split ?
Not really except she was the first to unfollow, then him and a few days later he refollowed her and she didn't. I was watching it like a hawk 😁 cos I knew tit was going down. After about a week of her not refollowing him, he unfollowed 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don't blame her. Sad for Stone, he doesn't even know his daddy. She always had to visit him and he made no effort to see her or Stone in USA, so think she got sick of it. Cheating rumours were going around too and he was filmed with alot of different women. I unfollowed him. His ego is through the roof.

• Sad
Not really except she was the first to unfollow, then him and a few days later he refollowed her and she didn't. I was watching it like a hawk 😁 cos I knew tit was going down. After about a week of her not refollowing him, he unfollowed 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don't blame her. Sad for Stone, he doesn't even know his daddy. She always had to visit him and he made no effort to see her or Stone in USA, so think she got sick of it. Cheating rumours were going around too and he was filmed with alot of different women. I unfollowed him. His ego is through the roof.
I hope for stones sake that the cheating rumours aren’t true. Even if they have separated he’s such a scumbag just jetting around the world and not seeing his son. You can see the sadness in Londons eyes on Instagram, and by her mannerisms and what she’s posting. I’ve been there and can see she’s hurting.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I hope for stones sake that the cheating rumours aren’t true. Even if they have separated he’s such a scumbag just jetting around the world and not seeing his son. You can see the sadness in Londons eyes on Instagram, and by her mannerisms and what she’s posting. I’ve been there and can see she’s hurting.
The sad thing is, he has made zero effort to go to USA to visit Stone, even though he's still looks to be okay with Londons family. I'm pretty sure London ended it from what went down. And good on her, takes alot of courage to do that. She'll meet a good man and Stone will only know him as his dad beccause Reece has only seen Stone for I reckon a few months all up. A better situation than Wolf and Saskia, who are old enough to miss him. Reece is following so many insta hoes now, its not funny. He'll be looking for his next meal ticket, wrapped up in a string bikini with no kids.

Just here for another Reece rant. He’s so gross. He’s literally trailer trash, he looks like he needs a bath!

I remember in his Tammy days I thought he was hot and then heard him talk for the first time in a YouTube video and he had this helium sounding high pitched voice 😂 🤮

where’s your kids Reece !!

• Haha
Just here for another Reece rant. He’s so gross. He’s literally trailer trash, he looks like he needs a bath!

I remember in his Tammy days I thought he was hot and then heard him talk for the first time in a YouTube video and he had this helium sounding high pitched voice 😂 🤮

where’s your kids Reece !!
I love how he is following chicks that look exactly like London. Skinny, brunette long hair, dark eyes with small asses and big fake boobs. He really doesnt like blondes or big asses. Dont believe me, go check out the last few (hehe)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I think Reece has never looked better. His bod is to die for and he looks a lot more relaxed and happy away from all the Tammy drama and her crazy stans. He spoke of his mental health decline after the break up and now he looks like life is treating him well. London comes across as such a sweet person and you can tell she's nothing like loud mouth Tammy. All Tammy does now is show off her wealth and it makes her look like she is trying so hard to be and look happy. Her new man has the personality of a potato and is no match for her. He is boring and just gives off creepy man vibes, the way he gropes her and kisses her is yuk. She'll be onto another man who is famous and exciting by next year I reckon.
Hiiiii, you were right 😂