London Shay Goheen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS, that racist bull crap has been defaulted many times. Just go check her old londy Insta account, nearly all her besties are POC. Her boyfriend's friends are POC. She has native Indian blood from grandparents.
Just because her stupid mum made Chinese eyes once doesn't mean their racists.
I'm not sure what you mean by discriminate 🤷
Andrew Tate should be exterminated for what he did but it's no one's business what the boyfriend shares. Andrew does actually have have good points, but they are few in-between. His mouth runs too fast and his actions are very questionable.
Unsure what you mean by trafficker- must of missed that news.

And most of us are Aussies here, American politics suck all round. That Biden is a creepy child hair sniffing weirdo with dementia and Trump is a clown.
America is a mess with Bidens lax views.
I'm happy for London. Her boyfriend has taken on Reeces role and seems to fit in okay. Time will tell I guess.

Totally agree with any child being filmed in bath 👎👎👎👎 or in swimmers at the beach/ pool. Keep it in your own collection.
I'm not sure what the point of this entire rant was, but hey. I'm not American or Australian. I'm abhorred by a party who condones child molesters, abusers, known sexual predators and serial assaulters. And anyone who follows it, or is a part of it. No one said anything about Biden here, I personally believe most to all politicians globally are scum. Very few would be considered decent. Tate is a flaming dumpster of rhino excrement. There's not a single thing that comes out of his mouth that's decent or right. Even if figuratively he'd have one point, is it even worthy to reshare that one point with the reputation he has and the vomit inducing teaching he believes? I'll never be able to reshare someone who believes I'm of lesser 'value' or less of a human because of my vagina, my skin colour, my choice in partners or family. Choosing to line yourself with a person like Tate shows the beliefs someone supports and truly believes in. If shared things were 'no ones business', there'd be no snark and gossip boards. These threads either.

You can have friends of colour and still be racist as hell. It's like that old outright repulsive video of teenagers saying 'I play basketball, so this gives me a pass on using N slur'. Having partners and children of colour, or having a small percentage of specific inheritance doesn't exempt racist behavior either. From what I can remember it was more than the awful 'Asian eyes' part. It was documented before.