Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mad how her room looks like Hong Kong but she can’t stand Chinese people 😂
A while ago I asked in here if her bedroom would be classed as cultural appropriation. I was half joking, but I knew that dreamcatchers and other Native American items used by white women as decor IS classed as appropriation. Just shows I sensed there was something dodgy about her in this respect.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone remember when she got called out for doing a sponsored pic of her bedroom under the hashtag brothel chic? And someone on Twitter saw and called her out for insinuating East Asian culture is the same as brothels and it got quite a bit of attention.

Appreciate she didn’t intend that and it was a private joke, but one which obviously didn’t translate on a sponsored post to people outside of her followers. But then instead of acknowledging and apologising for it, she went off on one on Instagram, claiming she was being bullied by people on Twitter and how dare they, and how it was damaging her mental health. She didn’t seem to understand at all that she could have caused unintentional offence and that might be the bigger issue?

Hope someone else remembers this as it always struck me as intensely self-centred!

Reactions: 12
Does anyone remember when she got called out for doing a sponsored pic of her bedroom under the hashtag brothel chic? And someone on Twitter saw and called her out for insinuating East Asian culture is the same as brothels and it got quite a bit of attention.

Appreciate she didn’t intend that and it was a private joke, but one which obviously didn’t translate on a sponsored post to people outside of her followers. But then instead of acknowledging and apologising for it, she went off on one on Instagram, claiming she was being bullied by people on Twitter and how dare they, and how it was damaging her mental health. She didn’t seem to understand at all that she could have caused unintentional offence and that might be the bigger issue?

Hope someone else remembers this as it always struck me as intensely self-centred!
I remember this! I remember she was posing pics on her insta and someone commented saying her bedroom looked like a brothel and then that’s when she shared brothel chic.
even still she should of just moved on when someone else then commented on her saying it and just been like oh right ok cool I see where you’re coming from I’m sorry

but no she needs the attention and the begs to give her validation else she cant cope

Reactions: 4
She’s also got photos in her grid wearing cheongsam style dresses. That has really unsettled me now, in light of her anti-Asian tweets. The ‘brothel chic’ decor, and wearing the dresses is like she’s fetishising Asian culture.

I also just remembered that within weeks of her worst anti-Asian tweets she was in Thailand on holiday. I can just imaging her and her pals being the worst type of Brits abroad and being really disrespectful of the people and culture.

Reactions: 10
I REALLY want those screenshots to be seen by her and her minions. I’d send them but I’m blocked 🤣

Reactions: 2
I REALLY want those screenshots to be seen by her and her minions. I’d send them but I’m blocked 🤣
I really want her to be called out for them, but not sure how. I don't wanna do anything on my Instagram, pointless.

Reactions: 2
She’s an arrogant try hard
Thinks she’s so cool and edgy but she just makes me cringe
Average at best, she needs to sit back down

Reactions: 6
The lack of BLM posts on her business and personal social media implies to me that she still thinks that way. She didn’t even do the low effort black square in her grid. She has pride products, but no BLM products. she has such a large following that she could really have made a difference.

Reactions: 9
How is 2014 almost 10 years ago!?!? The reach. Grim.

Out of interest how old is Jes? Because I’m pretty sure she didn’t say these things as an impressionable teenager. Vile. Truly vile racist.

Reactions: 5
How is 2014 almost 10 years ago!?!? The reach. Grim.

Out of interest how old is Jes? Because I’m pretty sure she didn’t say these things as an impressionable teenager. Vile. Truly vile racist.
That has made me so mad, I really want to comment but can't be arsed with all the bum lickers going people change. Yeah OK ...that's what friends of racists say.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That has made me so mad, I really want to comment but can't be arsed with all the bum lickers going people change. Yeah OK ...that's what friends of racists say.
I was thinking this! But someone needs to point out the brothel comments were within the last year / 2. Not a great deal of change made then

Haha at people under that post saying it takes a big person to make a mistake when she only admitted to it in the first place because it was noted on here.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I really want to comment but she’ll just delete it. 7 years ago and aged 21-22. Not a ‘teenager’. Yuck. Absolute racist who adorns her house in appropriated Asian culture.

Truly vile.

She hasn’t even mentioned the context of the tweets!!!!! Not one word of racism in that entire ‘apology’. Fake.

Haha at people under that post saying it takes a big person to make a mistake when she only admitted to it in the first place because it was noted on here.

Reactions: 9
And now the coward has disappeared again...probably reading here..shame I was just writing my comment and now no comments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.