LMD Louise McDonnell #6 save the children, sell sell sell, Michaela is engaged if you can’t tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just think about how many people today have said to someone else ‘did you see how upset LMD is’ ….
I have already a few people resharing her walk already on social media, it’ll gather pace and all this exposure is great for business…
ack isnt she great, ack she raised money, she will be on the lips of many people now
Currently in the hairdressers and everyone’s laughing about it lol
---
I wish to duck she would trigger warn them pics I do not want to see that

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Currently in the hairdressers and everyone’s laughing about it lol
---
I wish to duck she would trigger warn them pics I do not want to see that
Yeah i found it a bit strange that she would share such graphic pictures when she has such a young following. young teenage girls etc definitely do not need to be seeing that

Reactions: 14
Yeah i found it a bit strange that she would share such graphic pictures when she has such a young following. young teenage girls etc definitely do not need to be seeing that
Even worse when she knows how she reacts to them yet is so careless towards what she shows to her followers.
Some people have vivid traumatic memories from their own unfortunate life experiences. Pics like that could trigger something else in them, like think ptsd I hope this makes sense 🙃 maybe witnessed a car accident for example and struggled with what they seen.
I think she thinks those trigger/graphic content warnings are there to allow people to turn a blind eye...it's not....it has a wider scope. People can have serious reactions, she herself looked like she was having a very minor panic attack over that image...think of someone who has been disturbed with images like that in their own life then stumbling across that....sorry for the ramble I hope that makes sense

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A lot of the things this girl has done in the past are questionable and she makes me cringe frequently.

However , i can put that ,and the blatant self promotion that comes with this event aside and applaud her for actually getting up off her backside and doing something , anything , that might help .
I look at these images on the daily , horrified , sick to the stomach and outraged that human beings can do this to each other . Have i done anything to help. Have i Jack? Ive sat on my backside waiting for someone else to do it. So I actually applaud her. I dont have the courage to stand up in public and “rally “ people , start a go fund me , id be too worried noone would turn up and I would look like an idiot . Im 20 years her senior, and a medical professional yet in my opinion she is showing more courageous than i ever could x

Goodness, I watched something on YouTube and it implied or gave me the serious impression that Israel had accepted a ceasefire. Damn. I’ve been living under a rock at work since then.
Sorry, it’s a genuine and sad mistake.
Do you know something the rest of us don’t? Israel have literally just released official footage of the IDF shooting up the Gaza Strip.

Reactions: 5
She's created a highlight reel and included that ridiculous video of herself.
Nothing will ever convince me that this is not some sort of narcissism. Or some sort of influencer "everything is about me and what I think and me me me"
Says she can't even watch it back but yet has made sure to slap it into a highlight reel?
Gotta make sure everyone else sees 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
She's created a highlight reel and included that ridiculous video of herself.
Nothing will ever convince me that this is not some sort of narcissism. Or some sort of influencer "everything is about me and what I think and me me me"
Says she can't even watch it back but yet has made sure to slap it into a highlight reel?
Gotta make sure everyone else sees 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Everything Louise does is self-serving. That is all.

Reactions: 13
It's all very me me me
Look at ME crying and showing emotion
Look at ME gettin a rude message feel sorry for ME
Look at ME making this an opportunity to show ME in a good light organising and event
Let's talk about ME and how I did a fundraiser before and Look at how much MY fundraiser raised

There is something seriously unhinged about anyone crying and then pressing a record button
The fact she also gave someone's name out but also a description of their profile pic...what's the intent there? Oh you want to put someone on blast for simply telling you not to look at something. I watched her story and thought that's way too much stress to put onto yourself. She can chose not to look and still know what is going on. I myself have cried over this entire situation and I have told myself not to click the "graphic content" posts because I spent an entire evening upset over what I had seen. You know you can't handle it so why put yourself through that. She can't breathe over it, that's not healthy and yes I know we all need to bare witness but why torture yourself with images. Step away for a bit. You know what's going on and we all know what's going on and she knows she can't handle seeing it but yet still goes and looks and cries and then comes on blurtin on a fukin story.

U can do a fundraiser without needing a fukin drone shot for your social media.
She’s exactly the same as that looper Toni from colour me bootiful, it’s All about her an absolute head melt

Reactions: 8
Absolutely not taking away from what is happening in the World/Gaza right now, but there are Children in this country North & South of the border suffering at the hands of their own parents/ children homes / broken systems. What is she going to do about those babies? Hire another drone?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Absolutely not taking away from what is happening in the World/Gaza right now, but there are Children in this country North & South of the border suffering at the hands of their own parents/ children homes / broken systems. What is she going to do about those babies? Hire another drone?
It’s very hard to miss what’s going on in Gaza it distress me so much I tend not to watch
But yes I agree there’s things going on here north and south that needs looked at as well any money Lou gets it’s drop in the ocean it won’t stop what’s going on nor will walking portstewart stand
Her and Sticky should go out and sleep on the streets of Belfast for a weekend no food no phones see how they get on

I don’t think a genocide is happening here though. Not sure what your point is?

Reactions: 6
I don’t think a genocide is happening here though. Not sure what your point is?
Pretty sure the point pp is trying to make is Louise is more than happy to ignore what's going on here because it's not yet been made a bandwagon for her to jump on and get her the most attention, views, or potentially a newspaper/slot on itv.
Obviously what's going on in gazza is horrible and needs to stop the videos are horrific but how many times has she came on blubbering about gazza and the next breath doing an ad. Nothing with this girl is genuine this is just another marketing ploy to push her name wouldn't be surprised if she's got a new product on the way soon!

Reactions: 23
The way it was written undermines the gravity of what is happening in Gaza. That probably wasn’t the intention but the two of them are not comparable IMO. Appreciate the band wagon point - probably no need for the videos, fundraising alone would suffice.

Reactions: 7
It’s the handbag raffle for the NHS during Covid all over again. Anything to promote herself and her business.

We all have differing opinions on it but anything Louise does is all about Louise. Sure, fundraising is great, but self promotion is what this is about.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Eesh.. I've just watched her wailing. I get it, Jesus the videos are breaking my heart, but wailing crying into your phone is some weird weird behaviour. Do the walk, raise the money, that's all brilliant stuff and you can't give her grief for using her platform when other influencers haven't said a peep.

But it's lifting your phone, choosing to record yourself crying, adding text, question boxes and filters and then hitting publish?? That is some self absorbed behaviour right there.

Queue the sob story. Something better has come up
---
Didn’t realise she needed a licence, just thought she could do whatever she wants sure 🙄🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
“I dont know what I’m doing, im just going for a walk”
“I’m going to write ceasefire now… in the sand”

i hope she can spell ceasefire, i have my doubts

• Haha
Reactions: 22