LMD Louise McDonnell #6 save the children, sell sell sell, Michaela is engaged if you can’t tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t even understand what’s going on. And what’s she planning on arranging? A march around portglenone for what?
There are so many different charities she could donate to children in crossfire etc … arranging a march is absolutely useless

Reactions: 14
She doesn’t even understand what’s going on. And what’s she planning on arranging? A march around portglenone for what?
There are so many different charities she could donate to children in crossfire etc … arranging a march is absolutely useless
Children in crossfire is a brilliant charity. They done a lot here over the years and after the conflict/war (don’t mean to offend anyone with that word) I remember being in primary school and them being involved with us.

It angers me that she takes the time to record herself in the first place 🤦‍♀️but to set it up while driving really boils my blood 🤬 and she’s had to reach over press record then same to post. 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Children in crossfire is a brilliant charity. They done a lot here over the years and after the conflict/war (don’t mean to offend anyone with that word) I remember being in primary school and them being involved with us.

It angers me that she takes the time to record herself in the first place 🤦‍♀️but to set it up while driving really boils my blood 🤬 and she’s had to reach over press record then same to post. 😤
If she had a brain she be dangerous!!

Reactions: 8
And take her hands off the wheel to do so.

Absolutely pointless…. Doing it in a Sunday too when she’s’ not working’ … so it doesn’t cost her anything. I appreciate it’s all very unsettling, it is for everyone of us and we all feel helpless. Does she really think a march around her home town is going to do anything of value?

I just looked at Brendan’s story and he has a trigger warning up, so she has chosen to see those stories of the horrific footage coming out of Palestine. As graphic as they are people do need to see the true reality but if you’re really that easily triggered why on earth would you choose to view them. “I need to come off social media” you’re absolutely right ya do Louise, yapping and guldering like something not wise then thinking a bloody drone and the word ceasefire drawn on a beach is going to solve the problem. The IDF should be quaking in their boots 🫣 absolute clown.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She doesn't get into the politics of it but that's exactly what wars are based on :unsure: as awful as it is, she could maybe do with sticking the news on instead of avoiding it and educate herself on it all
Can’t believe I’m defending Louise but her point obviously went over your head. She’s saying dead and injured children should trump anyone’s politics or what “side” they’re on.

She said people who vote no to a ceasefire shouldn’t be running our country and we should have politicians with empathy and it might just be the most intelligent thing she’s ever said, albeit recorded while she was driving 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Unhinged. What's happening is horrendous but the fact is she knows very little about it. Her roaring and balling in an unhinged manner isn't going to help anything

Reactions: 13
Reading out the name of the woman who sent her a message telling her she didn't have to see it.

That was low. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

It'll be interesting to see how many people are on the strand on Sunday

Reactions: 18
Wee LMD saves the kids of Gaza, not. She needs to come off socials if she doesn’t wanna see it.

Reactions: 5
Her latest stories omg who posts that
I just can’t with all this dramatic behaviour, oh and had to put LMD on the poster, can’t miss an advert oppurtunity.
---
There’s no need to video urself like this. We all see it but unfortunately we can’t change it 😤 I do my best to not support certain businesses that are linked to funding Isreal. But like one poster said about give ur money from Ibiza Louise to a charity. shes to selfish to do that tho.
the annoying thing is she posts this now then later on she’ll be on doing a AD 🤦‍♀️
Why are all these influencers not raging and angry about what is happening in other Countries too? I’m sick of them all jumping on the Gaza bandwagon when many children are
Suffering in less spoken about wars.

Reactions: 12
Maybe give proceeds from your Ibiza event to the poor children
She gives £1000 which is a very low amount compared to what she has in the bank and expects everyone else to raise the money ffs maybe stop driving and doing videos on Instagram and LOOK at the bleeping road and the kids in this country who may run out in front of you

Reactions: 15
Looks like Israel have accepted Biden’s offer who hopefully ceasefire incoming. 🤞🏻
Louise will be saying it’s all down to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's all very me me me
Look at ME crying and showing emotion
Look at ME gettin a rude message feel sorry for ME
Look at ME making this an opportunity to show ME in a good light organising and event
Let's talk about ME and how I did a fundraiser before and Look at how much MY fundraiser raised

There is something seriously unhinged about anyone crying and then pressing a record button
The fact she also gave someone's name out but also a description of their profile pic...what's the intent there? Oh you want to put someone on blast for simply telling you not to look at something. I watched her story and thought that's way too much stress to put onto yourself. She can chose not to look and still know what is going on. I myself have cried over this entire situation and I have told myself not to click the "graphic content" posts because I spent an entire evening upset over what I had seen. You know you can't handle it so why put yourself through that. She can't breathe over it, that's not healthy and yes I know we all need to bare witness but why torture yourself with images. Step away for a bit. You know what's going on and we all know what's going on and she knows she can't handle seeing it but yet still goes and looks and cries and then comes on blurtin on a fukin story.

U can do a fundraiser without needing a fukin drone shot for your social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And the big LMD Beauty in the top of the poster.. nothing like free advertising Lou… full of shite and show!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
And the big LMD Beauty in the top of the poster.. nothing like free advertising Lou… full of shite and show!!
just think about how many people today have said to someone else ‘did you see how upset LMD is’ ….
I have already a few people resharing her walk already on social media, it’ll gather pace and all this exposure is great for business…
ack isnt she great, ack she raised money, she will be on the lips of many people now

Looks like Israel have accepted Biden’s offer who hopefully ceasefire incoming. 🤞🏻
Louise will be saying it’s all down to her.
Do you know something the rest of us don’t? Israel have literally just released official footage of the IDF shooting up the Gaza Strip.

• Sad
Reactions: 6