LMD Louise McDonnell #6 save the children, sell sell sell, Michaela is engaged if you can’t tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ❄❄ does not make a persons nose bigger. It affects the septum inside. Unfortunately I have someone close to me who has no septum left due to severe addiction. To look at that person you wouldn’t really know unless up very close and personal. Lou has always had a big nose but then again they all do-must be genes!!

Reactions: 5
The ❄❄ does not make a persons nose bigger. It affects the septum inside. Unfortunately I have someone close to me who has no septum left due to severe addiction. To look at that person you wouldn’t really know unless up very close and personal. Lou has always had a big nose but then again they all do-must be genes!!
Like you said, I think it would need to be a severe addition to actually affect the nose. I doubt dabbling here and there would make a huge difference

I don't doubt the marching powder destroys noses but to be fair to LMD and her snozzle it typically destroys the inside or septum, not her ski slope. I also don't doubt she is a regular dabbler but I really don't think this is the cause of the change, in fact I don't actually think her nose has changed at all, it's only cause she has less face now to disguise it! Don't worry tho, it's been highlighted that much she'll likely get it done when she inevitably goes abroad for skin removal

Also just to add - it's big but I've seen worse, I don't actually think she needs to do anything to it!!
It’s nothing like her mate Hollys. Jesus that’s a nose u’d see coming

• Haha
Reactions: 4
LMD on telling us she lost all the weight by prioritising herself…. lol have you ever heard anything more ridiculous!! I think she means “I’ve prioritised taking my injections”…..
She really must think people are stupid!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s worse is her clicking those nails with her “lab grown” diamond 🙄 acting as if it’s a proper diamond…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Regarding noses have you seen passions?
I would rather have a bugle than a 🐽 snout🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is it with the b perfect dolly’s and the nail tapping so annoying

Reactions: 4
What a hero Louise is "guys"...put on this planet for a reason 😂 get another handbag raffled off there 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What an absolute lunatic who comes on roaring and crying- you’re not mentally well, if that’s how you feel you don’t go online and post it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She is bonkers. I think her mother leaving her has impacted her more than she knows

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There’s no need to video urself like this. We all see it but unfortunately we can’t change it 😤 I do my best to not support certain businesses that are linked to funding Isreal. But like one poster said about give ur money from Ibiza Louise to a charity. shes to selfish to do that tho.
the annoying thing is she posts this now then later on she’ll be on doing a AD 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s on some comedown from the weekend I’d say! What a fool she’s made of herself. And then she records while driving again 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She doesn't get into the politics of it but that's exactly what wars are based on :unsure: as awful as it is, she could maybe do with sticking the news on instead of avoiding it and educate herself on it all

Reactions: 14