LMD Louise McDonnell #6 save the children, sell sell sell, Michaela is engaged if you can’t tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I screenshot this yesterday of Louise and forgot to post it. The nose is like a ski slope ⛷ 😅
Honestly this is all I've ever seen when I look at her. More so because the make up she does highlights it even more. My nose is far from perfect but I don't make mines glow. Hers has Def gotten worse lately. Would the sniff affect it like that? I know someone said the weight loss injections do it

Reactions: 4
No the Injections don’t do that 😂🤣😂
Poor Lou will be booking in for a nose job if she reads on here 👃

Reactions: 7
It’s maybe because she’s lost a lot of weight especially on her face so her nose seems more prominent now?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Something from the 80's.
What a sight!
WHY does she always have to have massive hair?? This isnt Dynasty from the 80’s!
---
No the Injections don’t do that 😂🤣😂
Poor Lou will be booking in for a nose job if she reads on here 👃
I took Ozempic for 9 months and my nose didn’t change. Not on it anymore, just sticking to a healthy diet and portion control but that’s besides the point.

It HAS to be the gear that’s doing that as it wears away at the cartilage

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s because her face is thinner we notice her nose more
I disagree I think he nose has always been massive fat or not. But definitely has something to do with the gear. Look at ur woman that was on eastenders hers caved in

Reactions: 2
I screenshot this yesterday of Louise and forgot to post it. The nose is like a ski slope ⛷ 😅
That’s bad looking
---
WHY does she always have to have massive hair?? This isnt Dynasty from the 80’s!
---

I took Ozempic for 9 months and my nose didn’t change. Not on it anymore, just sticking to a healthy diet and portion control but that’s besides the point.

It HAS to be the gear that’s doing that as it wears away at the cartilage
I’m on it too for diabetics and my nose definitely doesn’t look like hers my daughter definitely would
Tell me if it did!!

I disagree I think he nose has always been massive fat or not. But definitely has something to do with the gear. Look at ur woman that was on eastenders hers caved in
yeah the bone falls into hole it doesn’t increase the length off your bugle her nose has always been that size

• Haha
LMD and 12 tickets left for Ibiza yet on website it’s letting me add 53…. lol the same number as it did weeks ago!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
LOL her on showing her figure and tagging the debloat tablets…, how about tagging the good old injections Louise/ people aren’t thick!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Kerry Katona on GMB talking about how drugs destroyed her nose and she had to get it repaired 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don't doubt the marching powder destroys noses but to be fair to LMD and her snozzle it typically destroys the inside or septum, not her ski slope. I also don't doubt she is a regular dabbler but I really don't think this is the cause of the change, in fact I don't actually think her nose has changed at all, it's only cause she has less face now to disguise it! Don't worry tho, it's been highlighted that much she'll likely get it done when she inevitably goes abroad for skin removal

Also just to add - it's big but I've seen worse, I don't actually think she needs to do anything to it!!

Reactions: 6