LMD Louise McDonnell #4 Louise wears everything but Everything But Him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s rats galore down at the harbour there always has been
I really have never seen the attraction to the place it’s overpriced and overrated

Reactions: 5
I really have never seen the attraction to the place it’s overpriced and overrated
It's like a production line. I hate being told how long you have to enjoy your meal before they need the table back.

Reactions: 4
It's like a production line. I hate being told how long you have to enjoy your meal before they need the table back.
To be fair a lot of places brought this in during covid and have kept it in place, especially in Portrush! They all have a time "limit" none of them are strict with it.

Reactions: 2
Been a while since I’ve been in it but I always thought the main attraction was the price? There was one point they charged off license prices for a bottle of wine. The pasta was the best thing on the menu, they could never cook steak, order rare and it would still arrive cremated 😂 do they still hand you a coloured ticket and you have to wait til your number’s called? 🙈😂

To be fair a lot of places brought this in during covid and have kept it in place, especially in Portrush! They all have a time "limit" none of them are strict with it.
I hate it. I go out to relax, have a meal and a drink. I don't like to be clock watching. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I went with a friend for lunch a few years back. She ordered a starter and it was out on our table before she had made it back from the bar with the drinks 🤣

It’s well known they done the rat at ramore. Her mother is 100% an alcoholic who has numerous affairs. I know ALOT about the family & these are just mild minor facts on them. I could write a book….
To be fair she has done well for someone who used to do makeup out of her utility room & done make up in clients homes while driving a bora that you wouldn’t have taken to moss to be where she is now.
I didn’t say this is WHY michaela left for oz, I merely stated it was soon after this & the owner found out is WHEN she left. Not this being the reason she left.
Shame so many turned nasty following my post, I know a lot I’m sure everyone on this thread would be invested in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s well known they done the rat at ramore. Her mother is 100% an alcoholic who has numerous affairs. I know ALOT about the family & these are just mild minor facts on them. I could write a book….
To be fair she has done well for someone who used to do makeup out of her utility room & done make up in clients homes while driving a bora that you wouldn’t have taken to moss to be where she is now.
I didn’t say this is WHY michaela left for oz, I merely stated it was soon after this & the owner found out is WHEN she left. Not this being the reason she left.
Shame so many turned nasty following my post, I know a lot I’m sure everyone on this thread would be invested in.
Keep going 🍿

• Haha
I wasn't nasty, am all ears lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Been a while since I’ve been in it but I always thought the main attraction was the price? There was one point they charged off license prices for a bottle of wine. The pasta was the best thing on the menu, they could never cook steak, order rare and it would still arrive cremated 😂 do they still hand you a coloured ticket and you have to wait til your number’s called? 🙈😂
They didn’t the last time I was there but to be honest that was about 4 years ago it’s that good I can’t even remember what I ate 🤔

Absolutely, she used to come into my shop pissed as a fart and usually with Faith in hand

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It’s not well
No one’s being nasty but you have been awful quiet on this thread until now
I don’t believe they planted a rat even that suggestion is ludicrous ! I would think the McAlpines would and could have had them prosecuted
If you know a lot as you say you do why are you sitting on your hands?
---
New Thread title folks can you suggest one ?
Here’s mine
There’s a Rat about and it’s not in the WineBar

Last edited:
  • Haha
Not saying the rat story is true or not but the poster didn’t make it up, it was definitely doing the rounds at the time.

Reactions: 9
So was the Rat
Not saying the rat story is true or not but the poster didn’t make it up, it was definitely doing the rounds at the time.
😂 so many stories going around at that time it didn’t put people off eating in it

I haven’t posted at all on many other threads I have been reading too and now that I have on here it would put me off sharing anything else as I seem to have got a backlash for stating exactly what I have heard and know…kinda thought this was the whole point of this forum but as I say I don’t post much so I could be wrong.
The problem with them prosecuting them would be them having actual hard evidence of it and prove if it had a detrimental affect on the business in any way.It’s not unheard of that people know who is behind many a thing but can’t do much because they can’t prove it.

Reactions: 14
There’s always a few die hard lmd fans on here , maybe even some of the fam or the woman herself . If you’ve something you want to share , don’t hold back . I’d love the rat story to be true , and I’m not ruling it out at all , thanks for spicing up a pretty boring thread

Reactions: 16
spill the beans

I witnessed her mother 1st hand getting caught for shoplifting while she was totally pissed. It’s sad really, her mother was a good looking woman in her day but obviously has demons to fight on a daily basis and has lost alot because of it, most of all a loving husband (who put up with a hell of alot) and her family.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
There’s always a few die hard lmd fans on here , maybe even some of the fam or the woman herself . If you’ve something you want to share , don’t hold back . I’d love the rat story to be true , and I’m not ruling it out at all , thanks for spicing up a pretty boring thread
I'm definitely not die hard. Bring her lockdown antics up and I'll let rip.
If i feel something doesn't add up i will say. Definitely doesn't make me an LMD fan. Past posts with clarify 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.