LMD Louise McDonnell #4 Louise wears everything but Everything But Him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was anyone in the tower centre this morning to witness the massive big queue that *needed security cordons?! *according to louise

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was anyone in the tower centre this morning to witness the massive big queue that *needed security cordons?! *according to louise
I walked by yesterday and there was 3 people in there so I'm unsure why cordons are required today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm not long home from Ballymena she had the rope out for ques on both sides there was 2/3 people in the shop and 3/4 girls wearing pink so I assume thats the uniform and they work there. No sign of the super twit after being on this morning doing her tan an make up for the occasion. I'd imagine people would qué for the free goody bags and duck off again.
---
What’s their username?
Sarahburke_x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The video even where she says about the que as she turns round you can see there is nobody there lol.
And during their countdown there is no background noise of anybody else about. I’d have thought I’d there was a que of folk they would have been chatting away or even counting down with

Reactions: 5
I was in the tower centre this afternoon and there were more staff wearing pink jumpers than there were customers in it, no sign of Louise when I went past but have seen a few pictures of teenie boopers getting photographs with her. She did look well in them to be honest & saw a few comments from the wee girls and their mums saying how lovely and friendly she was to them 🙄
She was probably off her rocker by lunch time

Reactions: 2
My friend went over to her tonight and she was a rude c’Nt, Victoria’s card declined at the bar.. my friend came over crying you bleep wound message you on insta but I’m blocked

Reactions: 1
My friend went over to her tonight and she was a rude c’Nt, Victoria’s card declined at the bar.. my friend came over crying you bleep wound message you on insta but I’m blocked
Why does this not surprise me. U’d think they’d learn after Derry !!

Also anyone notice Melissa didn’t congratulate Louise on the shop and also doesnt follow her ?

• Wow
Is Melissa the one who went back to Australia?? Which one is she?

Also anyone notice Melissa didn’t congratulate Louise on the shop and also doesnt follow her ?

Reactions: 2

I lose track of the girls is there 4 or 5
Seen Faith in the Pictures yesterday and Hollie Campbell was there my Niece was up she enjoyed her day got her picture took with Louise
and Hollie I think it really appeals to that younger crowd I have The LMD master palette 🎨 but I won it in a raffle I have used it and like it but I wouldn’t rush out to buy it because I’m tight lol
She did a podcast with Melissa and made a great show about her coming home so Gawd knows what’s happened there if anything

Seen Faith in the Pictures yesterday and Hollie Campbell was there my Niece was up she enjoyed her day got her picture took with Louise
and Hollie I think it really appeals to that younger crowd I have The LMD master palette 🎨 but I won it in a raffle I have used it and like it but I wouldn’t rush out to buy it because I’m tight lol
She did a podcast with Melissa and made a great show about her coming home so Gawd knows what’s happened there if anything
Was Melissa away too? I thought it was Michaela that was away.. Although tbf I don't follow any of them so not up to date 🤣

Reactions: 1
New thread suggestion ‘Goody Bags Galore at the new store, lied about the queue waiting at the door’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No it’s Michaela the podcast episode was with.

Melissa is the one who is in Uni in Belfast.

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely with Neil, they were both sitting at a boxing event last night in Ballymena together, she is a cheeky obnoxious bleep and that Victoria one, her card declined af the bar thinking she was some sort of celebrity! Got my friend so angry the way Louise talked to her, needs strangled!

She’s definitely with Neil, they were both sitting at a boxing event last night in Ballymena together, she is a cheeky obnoxious bleep and that Victoria one, her card declined af the bar thinking she was some sort of celebrity! Got my friend so angry the way Louise talked to her, needs strangled!
Why did she feel the need to be ignorant to your friend, what happened?
Seems she hot footed it out of the shopping center yesterday to get home and get ready to go to the boxing. Would have fit her better to take all the girl's she said worked so hard the past few weeks out for dinner and drinks as a thank you for their hard work. But obviously the loyalty to hilton cars is more of a priority!!!
She will probably read this and take the girl's to the Galgorm for afternoon tea or an hour in the pool with Alara.
The wee girl is as cute as a button though.
---
New thread suggestion ‘Goody Bags Galore at the new store, lied about the queue waiting at the door’
Savage Sundays

From rats to group chats. Goodie bags Galore, your sisters a bleep. Need we say more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
No it’s Michaela the podcast episode was with.

Melissa is the one who is in Uni in Belfast.
Melissa is actually working for a law firm in Belfast 🙈 my cousin works there she said she’s a ditsy twit 😂 which I’m not surprised about lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why did she feel the need to be ignorant to your friend, what happened?
Seems she hot footed it out of the shopping center yesterday to get home and get ready to go to the boxing. Would have fit her better to take all the girl's she said worked so hard the past few weeks out for dinner and drinks as a thank you for their hard work. But obviously the loyalty to hilton cars is more of a priority!!!
She will probably read this and take the girl's to the Galgorm for afternoon tea or an hour in the pool with Alara.
The wee girl is as cute as a button though.
---

Savage Sundays

From rats to group chats. Goodie bags Galore, your sisters a bleep. Need we say more.
She went over to her to talk to her and ask for makeup advice and she said ‘I can’t talk, my friend is coming on soon’ despite Andy not even coming on to 5 mins after.. too much powder in the toilets I take it!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.