LMD Louise McDonnell #4 Louise wears everything but Everything But Him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don’t need to exercise to lose weight. Exercising makes up a small percentage of it, you can lose weight purely by being in a calorie deficit. I’ve done it before, also louise does seem to be on the go and she has a toddler so not like she’s sitting on her arse all day. I think sometimes when you are bigger people
Don’t really notice the loss until you’ve had a big loss and then it seems to have happened all at once. Trust me I’ve been there! Lost 2 stone and people barely noticed probably because I wasn’t dressing for it, still in my ‘fat clothes’ then lost another 10lb, had to update my wardrobe and it was like I suddenly lost the weight overnight to people.
I doubt you were out taking a feed of drink at the weekends when you were trying to keep a calorie deficit.

Reactions: 3
I doubt you were out taking a feed of drink at the weekends when you were trying to keep a calorie deficit.
Of course you can! Vodka and soda, gin and slimline tonic…it’s the hangover that’s the issue when you want to eat everything in sight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And the croissants, McDonald’s, caramel frappes, prawn cocktail crisps, leighinmhor Sunday roasts and bens waffles and ice cream 😜😜😜 course it’s a natural weight loss 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've been on weightloss injections and I couldn't even finish a cup of coffee let alone stuff down a big roast or afternoon tea etc, my coffee would literally go cold everytime I bought one so I just gave them up! The injections literally cut your appetite and if you eat to much - especially if its fatty or high sugar you come over very very sick like you have really over eaten so based on that I'd say she hasn't been on the injections because you physically can't eat and drink like they way she does.
To be honest even if she has (which I don't think she has) So what? No ones business apart from people want to tell her she 'cheated' instead of saying you look great and keep it moving, why does this happen everytime anyone loses weight? But then on the other hand when your fat your talked down about that too, women literally can't win either way, I don't see men get this hard time, and it's always women saying it about other women. LMD is alot of things but c'mon credit where credits due she looks great now fair play to her and I don't think she has lost it that quickly because she started after her baby was born and her baby is nearly 2 now and she was doing that master of weightless for a long time and sorta went quiet with that for the last 6 mohts months or so? But she still does walking and working shifting pallets, swimming etc I can see how she would loose the weight still as she never seems to sit still.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've been on weightloss injections and I couldn't even finish a cup of coffee let alone stuff down a big roast or afternoon tea etc, my coffee would literally go cold everytime I bought one so I just gave them up! The injections literally cut your appetite and if you eat to much - especially if its fatty or high sugar you come over very very sick like you have really over eaten so based on that I'd say she hasn't been on the injections because you physically can't eat and drink like they way she does.
To be honest even if she has (which I don't think she has) So what? No ones business apart from people want to tell her she 'cheated' instead of saying you look great and keep it moving, why does this happen everytime anyone loses weight? But then on the other hand when your fat your talked down about that too, women literally can't win either way, I don't see men get this hard time, and it's always women saying it about other women. LMD is alot of things but c'mon credit where credits due she looks great now fair play to her and I don't think she has lost it that quickly because she started after her baby was born and her baby is nearly 2 now and she was doing that master of weightless for a long time and sorta went quiet with that for the last 6 mohts months or so? But she still does walking and working shifting pallets, swimming etc I can see how she would loose the weight still as she never seems to sit still.
I dont know what ones you were on but I have nothing like that I can still eat and eat I’ve lost 2 st in a year that’s it not heaps
Louise looks amazing I know she comes across as up her own arse but I like her and her wee girl is just gorgeous she’s done well for a wee girl from PG1

Reactions: 3
I dont know what ones you were on but I have nothing like that I can still eat and eat I’ve lost 2 st in a year that’s it not heaps
Louise looks amazing I know she comes across as up her own arse but I like her and her wee girl is just gorgeous she’s done well for a wee girl from PG1
There are a few different ones about and I guess everyone reacts differently, I couldn't even get up to the full daily dose on mine, the side effects were alot! It took the fun out of eating and drinking for me but that's what I needed!
Anyways not to sidetrack the thread! I'm liking the new shorter hair but I don't think she likes it enough to keep it that way but it's very flattering on her.
Her wee girl is just adorable I love the wee chat between them both she's very good with her and wee Charles.

Reactions: 1
Sorry if it’s been covered before, what what actually is the craic with her having no relationship with her ma?

Reactions: 1
Not a fan of Louise personally but her mother's loss to walk away. Personal opinions aside the Daddy, Granny & Grandad done a good job to raise them all. Might not agree with what Louise is about but she's definitely not backwards in going out to earn money.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her mum is a raging alcoholic, who walked out on them. Only faith has contact with her, albeit limited contact at that. Their mum didn’t want contact with the rest of them

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.