LMD Louise McDonnell #4 Louise wears everything but Everything But Him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Victorias attempt at a make up tutorial 🙄 never seen a wee doll love herself as much! On the beg for free Botox threw in there aswell. Classy as ever Vic

Reactions: 3
Daft cow Louise looking a PA? I imagine she is insufferable to work for, never mind try to manage. If her eventual PA reads here. TELL HER TO STOP USING HER PHONE WHILE DRIVING

Reactions: 5
Daft cow Louise looking a PA? I imagine she is insufferable to work for, never mind try to manage. If her eventual PA reads here. TELL HER TO STOP USING HER PHONE WHILE DRIVING
If someone on here could take one for the team and take the job that would be great!
Also where as Beth gone her number 1 minion?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
did Victoria just mouth the N word on her instagram story? 😳

Attachments

Reactions: 2
its literally a slur
It’s a slur but it’s a song, notorious sings the words if your singing along with the song u sing it.. u don’t shout it at people about the street lol I would like to think people wouldn’t take offence at that.. if that were the case only people of a certain race can listen to certain songs and that’s just abit cray

Reactions: 8
It’s a slur but it’s a song, notorious sings the words if your singing along with the song u sing it.. u don’t shout it at people about the street lol I would like to think people wouldn’t take offence at that.. if that were the case only people of a certain race can listen to certain songs and that’s just abit cray
would you sing/say/mouth the N word with a black person in the room?

They are most likely singing along too so I don’t see the problem. And no I’m not a racist I would just have cop on/common sense as to when the word is being using inappropriately. In the case of singing a song I personally don’t believe it’s wrong

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
They are most likely singing along too so I don’t see the problem. And no I’m not a racist I would just have cop on/common sense as to when the word is being using inappropriately. In the case of singing a song I personally don’t believe it’s wrong
just because you can doesnt mean you should.

The N word is a derogatory racial slur and shouldn’t be thrown about just because its in a song. It still means the same whether it’s sang, shouted, whispered or said in private.

Well I would go to r&b clubs and would sing along so yeah I would.. I’m far from a racist it’s the words to a song and a genre of music I quite enjoy.. I don’t like lmd or sticky Vicky its just a song she was singing too not murdering anyone.

Reactions: 9
Yes just a song, she shouldn’t be singing it to a toddler tho. The child will be coming out with it not knowing what it is.

Christ people get so offended over everything so easily these days :ROFLMAO:
I feel this too. I personally don't see the issue singing the n word in songs but if it's found offensive at all then what odds is it not saying it. Doesn't offend me but why risk looking racist

ETA...grammar

Wise up lol this is giving Eastenders storyline
---

Lmaooo I know, as if there is a video of her in the toilets taking ratatouille the rat out of her purse and she was caught so red handed she had to flee to a new continent. And the owner goes damn she got me, nothing I can do now!
She didn’t do it she pay someone to do it it’s common knowledge down here in port

Nah lads and ladies this and she is disgusting! Would any of u be singing the likes of sweet Caroline and song the bit which lets face it everyone in the north knows? Or the say singing anti protestant songs on ur public page where potential work colleague or in her case
Brands would see ? I have 3 mixed race nieces and nephews and sadly when one was 4 another child called him the end word. Clearly it’s learned from the home. Lou maybe be careful to what ur child’s hearing or seeing when ur not there

Reactions: 1
Nah lads and ladies this and she is disgusting! Would any of u be singing the likes of sweet Caroline and song the bit which lets face it everyone in the north knows? Or the say singing anti protestant songs on ur public page where potential work colleague or in her case
Brands would see ? I have 3 mixed race nieces and nephews and sadly when one was 4 another child called him the end word. Clearly it’s learned from the home. Lou maybe be careful to what ur child’s hearing or seeing when ur not there
Tbf I wouldn’t be singing infront of the camera for a video lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.