LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know as if no one following her could possibly ever have had that experience 🤣
I have many times Louise so I’ll pass on the video thanks.
Isn’t that the truth. An earlier story had her unboxing her Louis Vuitton. Pure new money trash just seeps out of her every pore.

Reactions: 8
I know as if no one following her could possibly ever have had that experience 🤣
I have never but I don't want it shoved in my face as something aspirational either. It's an expensive seat at the end of the day.

Reactions: 7
So LMD away to Dubai but cancels a makeup courses due to unforeseen circumstances? What a bell end
For a trip that was booked for the BF’s 30th. She was ding dust promoting the classes on social media for weeks. Now that the payments are in she’s away to Dubai. Perhaps she’s recording her business class experience as an aspirational teaching tool for the next class.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve never so I love seeing the lounge etc

I don’t think many people will have though, I’m comfortable but I wouldn’t be paying £3,000+ For Business sadly, not yet anyway.

Reactions: 1
See shes still wearing her phantom fitbit after her conspiracy rounds yesterday 🙄🙄 tool

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She booked them then cancelled them!?? And off to Dubai!? Does she forget that she did this!? What a tool! QUOTE="passthepopcornnai, post: 8150006, member: 237934"]
So LMD away to Dubai but cancels a makeup courses due to unforeseen circumstances? What a bell end
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
Seems she's got a habit of making bookings and swanning off on holiday. Did she not do that with people's weddings a few years ago?

Reactions: 5
I bet she gets engaged on this trip-first thing she does is go shopping, and not to the beach or pool. To get the ring. Bet ye!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I happen to know a friend of a friend who was due to go and she cancelled last minute
I can’t believe she would do that, what reason for cancelling? Unless she brought holiday forward as course couldn’t run? Surely it would be a bad look to cancel course for Dubai.

Reactions: 4
I bet she gets engaged on this trip-first thing she does is go shopping, and not to the beach or pool. To get the ring. Bet ye!!
Not a mission that man will be putting a ring on her finger 🤣 She'd definitely buy the ring herself though

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.