LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure her eyes are blue and they’re hazel in that. Flat out with the filters. Sure she loves smoking the big cigars! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seems she's got a habit of making bookings and swanning off on holiday. Did she not do that with people's weddings a few years ago?
Yep, a client of mine was telling me how she had her wedding booked with Louise for a while. She phoned a few weeks before the day to sort her trial and was told Louise had double booked. Turned out she was on holiday. It was close to her day so she had to rush to find someone else

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yep, a client of mine was telling me how she had her wedding booked with Louise for a while. She phoned a few weeks before the day to sort her trial and was told Louise had double booked. Turned out she was on holiday. It was close to her day so she had to rush to find someone else
So unprofessional in so many ways. The fact that she lied and said she’s double booked is awful. Specially a wedding day. The stress the worry u have is bad enough

That is so bad!!! I haven’t seen lmd doing weddings in a long time. It’s no wonder when she’s cancelling them left right and centre

Has she got her teeth done again? They look so big in her most recent story this morning

Reactions: 8
I only really noticed LMD'S teeth today, it looks like her and her friend Helen McB went for matching teeth. They look very awkward to speak with!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They remind me of false teeth that really old people get when they lose all theirs.

horrific how someone would pay to get that done to themselves

Reactions: 4
They remind me of false teeth that really old people get when they lose all theirs.

horrific how someone would pay to get that done to themselves
don’t they have to get them redone every few years as well?

Reactions: 1
bleeping hell her stories are painful to watch!

she’s so boring and unnatural when filming stories…. Um, And, Um, I said, Um, Louise, Um, I said…. Over and over and over again, all whilst eyeing herself up in the camera 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.