Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

themdirtysrs

Some of the photos on that reel is definitely photoshopped of Louise, funny how they are quite speedy switching to the next photo.. bunch of TAT! Avoid at all costs

Reactions: 8

Mcn55

Seems she's got a habit of making bookings and swanning off on holiday. Did she not do that with people's weddings a few years ago?
Yep, a client of mine was telling me how she had her wedding booked with Louise for a while. She phoned a few weeks before the day to sort her trial and was told Louise had double booked. Turned out she was on holiday. It was close to her day so she had to rush to find someone else

• Sad
  • Wow

mcsparkle12

The hospital will have administered a PCR test which is a more reliable reading. Louise’s self tests will have been lateral flow test which, while useful to a degree, are not as accurate as PCR.

I feel for anyone giving birth alone, even Louise..BUT..I know of at least one pregnant (single) mother who didn’t physically see a soul bar health professionals in the lead up to labour for this very reason. Louise didn’t give a fuck about Covid, guidelines or anything else in advance of her birth experience.

• Heart

Girl4gossip12

I completely agree with this! Never knew Louise attended the chapel 🤔 all for show and she will probably never set foot in the chapel again with the wane unless she has to!! Anyone see the state of Melissa and Victoria coming out of the curtain? The actual state of them! Victoria needs to grow the fuck up and mind she’s a mother!
You can also see Vicky's knicky's in the video.

All fur coat and no knickers the McD girls! Can get glammed up, but not much going on up in their brain 🧠. They look like they are ready for a nightclub not a christening. I wouldn't want a big party either, covid still exists and my baby wouldn't be passed around numerous people who haven't been vaccinated and don't believe in covid. I'd be keeping it to a small group of family!

LMD uploaded a few selfies and she's like a different person than her posed insta pics and vids. But sure we already knew this 😂😂😂

Here4Gos

Folks I cannot wait to get my new bright purple LMD cup 🙄🙄 seriously who buys this crap! Would you ever be caught dead drinking from the on cup 🙈

Also does she have a connection with that competition place?
For £8.99, I can’t wait to get my non leak proof cup that won’t keep your drinks warm for that long!! Another £5 and you get a good thermo one from Tesco that you wouldn’t be embarrassed about being seen in public with!!

She obviously gets paid to advertise their competitions.

• Haha

Glittery1

VIP Member
OMG her stories I’m dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

do you think she’ll be affronted when she sobers up?

Bit strange the boyfriends not there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Ciarrai87

Can't understand why her cousin was allowed in but Neil wasn't and she has enough sisters why didn't one of them go in with her
All her immediate family would have been labelled as close contacts after her first test so she probably had to get someone outside her bubble I presume it was in case she was a real positive case but had stopped shedding it by time she had her second test 🤷🏻‍♀️

I suppose fair play to share the story as it’s not easy and she is being realistic with a lot of stuff she is sharing too about being a new mama

Twinkle Toes 11

No tears this morning
She just wants to reach 30k
All for her own promotion
Don’t believe she fasted for one second
I’m pretty sure not eating for more than 12 hours even youd be struggling
Wonder how many more insta huns will jump on the bandwagon for another cause to get engagement up

julie29

Chatty Member
Her dress sense is awful . She should dress for her shape / size . Also if I ever have money for a designer handbag 😅 I won’t be posting or bragging or doing a reveal !!!

cheerio5

“Two sisters, two shapes, a whole lotta cheap tat from aliexpress” would have been a better tagline

*edit
their dresses/clothes are to suit a “variety of women, shapes and sizes” but have no measurements of the sizes and from what i seen only go up to a size 14?

• Haha

Columbo

VIP Member
I used to really like Rachel but she now grates on me a little. She claims to be so real and down to earth yet everything she shares that she bought for her house costs like 5million quid. (slight exaggeration I know but everything she buys is soooo expensive)
Know quite a few who feel the same, hers is one of these accounts that makes the normal working class person feel a tad inadequate as their lamp was like 30quid from dunelm and hers was £350 from god knows where. If she's the money to do it fair play, but there's a fine line between doing it and flaunting it.

She's def made her account private after reading here!!
Which begs the question, why is Rachel reading her pal or ex pal’s Louise’s Tattle thread? 🤔👀

• Haha

huebism

Who in their right mind would buy any clothing from these pair….. firstly victoria clothing is so cheap as she doesn’t wear any… just about covers the bum and boobs…and as for LMD well…. Good luck gals… you’re going to need it!!!!!