Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

house_mum

Awh if u look at the stories over past few days no wearing mask in every local an this evening out in the port we’re is the worry of covid #lawontoherself

Reactions: 1

whoisit123456789

Did Michaela split with the fella? I don’t follow him on insta, did he come home with her? No mention or sight of him on insta compared to GemKen & Niall

holla87

Nah they changed this rule on December 15th. Temp visa holders are now allowed in and out of Australia, no exemption to travel is required. But yes flights are very expensive.
She must have money to burn if she booked those flights at such short notice. She seems like a wee home bird so I must be lovely to be home. A friend of mine came home yesterday and tested positive for Covid today, only in the country for 11 days. He’s fuming but he said it was a risk.

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
Watching her Q and A there on insta, and it really is heartbreaking she doesn’t have her mum to guide her through this. She mentioned her cousins and aunties were giving her advice, must be really hard for her, especially knowing her mum could be there if she wanted.
What's happened to her mum?

• Haha

Sshhimnothere

They were partying at the port only the other weekend and it takes a right while to get sorted with a house atm so I'd imagine they would all of known she was geting her own place bk then if that was the case

Blondieabu

Yes I have and Marie Claire is a lovely girl. What she was doing with the likes of Louise I don’t know
Does Marie Claire still have social media? I could never figure out why she hung around with LMD and Spoilt Belle they openly bullied her everytime she was with them.

house_mum

Omg Louise thinks she higher than the rest of us seen her in Ballymena with the clan not a mask between them and seen her looking ppl up an down prob judging them

freebiesgalore

I never seen him in the previous snaps she said she was walking.down the steer and heard can i get a woop woop and then him and her were heading to a bar called the national when she was talking about butter on toast never seen any of her friends in the snaps
I must have tapped on the bit about the butter 😂