Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spillit2356

This is the first comment on here about Rachel that reflects the real Rachel. I bought a faulty handbag from her and she was awful to deal with, so rude and the girl who works there was the same. Another lady I know bought a dress that literally split at the seam first time wearing it in a church during a wedding. She had to leave the church and go home to get changed into something she already owned, she was so embarrassed, she had to wear her husbands coat leaving the church. She only bought the dress less than a week before the wedding. She brought the dress back to the shop a couple of days later and explained what happened and Rachel basically said that it wasn’t her problem, she belittled her and wouldn’t give her a refund or even a credit note. Her little boy is in the same class as my nephew, she barely speaks to the other parents, she thinks she better than most people. If they speak to her she’ll answer them but she’ll never speak first. Her friendly, down to earth personality online is completely fake. Most people I know won’t shop in her shop just because of her personality. She has also been very rude to her husband’s family, especially his mum, it was the reason she sold the house her husband built for her, him and the kids and bought a house already built even though her husband is a builder. They sold it to her husbands brother and his fiancé but did not tell her husbands aunt who lived next door that they were selling their house until they moved out. She asked her brother in law and his fiancé not to tell anyone that they bought the house from her until they had moved. His aunt was puzzled and hurt by it. She lived in a small village and made it clear that she felt that she was too important for the area. She is very high maintenance to say the least.

This is the first comment on here about Rachel from Spoilt Belle that reflects the real Rachel. I bought a faulty handbag from her and she was awful to deal with, so rude and the girl who works there was the same. Another lady I know bought a dress that literally split at the seam first time wearing it in a church during a wedding. She had to leave the church and go home to get changed into something she already owned, she was so embarrassed, she had to wear her husbands coat leaving the church. She only bought the dress less than a week before the wedding. She brought the dress back to the shop a couple of days later and explained what happened and Rachel basically said that it wasn’t her problem, she belittled her and wouldn’t give her a refund or even a credit note. Her little boy is in the same class as my nephew, she barely speaks to the other parents, she thinks she better than most people. If they speak to her she’ll answer them but she’ll never speak first. Her friendly, down to earth personality online is completely fake. Most people I know won’t shop in her shop just because of her personality. She has also been very rude to her husband’s family, especially his mum, it was the reason she sold the house her husband built for her, him and the kids and bought a house already built even though her husband is a builder. They sold it to her husbands brother and his fiancé but did not tell her husbands aunt who lived next door that they were selling their house until they moved out. She asked her brother in law and his fiancé not to tell anyone that they bought the house from her until they had moved. His aunt was puzzled and hurt by it. She lived in a small village and made it clear that she felt that she was too important for the area. She is very high maintenance to say the least.
Sounds just like her Mum then...............I've heard a few people say she is an absolute nightmare and definitely thinks she's a cut above the rest

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Itsmedoctortea

VIP Member
I am in in no way by any means sticking up for this doll but I wouldn't class any of them as chavs. A chav in NI is a wee dick that runs round the town with a Sunday market Burberry cap, a full Henley's tracksuit (usually out of their mas catalogue) with the ugliest Nike Tns (usually off the back of a lorry) you ever seen, finished off nicely with a wee spliff tucked behind his/her ear .. usually comes with some form of alcoholic beverage in hand. The Md's are quite well presented but just think they are the only ones who matter in society.
STALKER....how did you know exactly what i was wearing last weekend 😜
I'm either too young or too old but what is a Henley's tracksuit???

Reactions: 1

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
Very strange that he'd do that if they don't follow each other, unless he couldn't mind the wee boy anymore and she had to sell the tickets or she needed to spend more time generating content for her OnlyFans followers
I think they have a really toxic relationship. Feel sorry for the kid

Eliza144

Unfollowed Rachel from spoilt belle, so different in her shop than what you see on her instragram page, not friendly at all in the shop, bit up herself
I’ve never had any issues with Rachel when I’ve been in the shop. She’s always been so helpful and lovely to me

Herefortea135

VIP Member
Have to agree
Some terrible things have happened to local children and she’s never went all out like this
I hope she’s genuine but part of me thinks is it a publicity thing as she was getting more views talking about it
I dunno
Let’s hope of anything the money will go to good use
Well that’s my thinking too. Because her likes and views were so low for a long time there now all this. I honestly hope this isn’t for engagement on her account 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
When my baby went through all of the above I never felt like the worst mother in the world, these things happen we can’t control them.. reading your comment made me feel bad for not feeling like the worst mother in the world at the time 😂
your Lucky then you must be made of stronger stuff than me ;)it would make a boring world if we were all the same sorry if i made you feel bad

Fgiw

Chatty Member
Dare I say it I was thinking the same earlier, she seems to have finally landed in the real world but don't worry I'm sure normal service will resume soon enough 🙈 to be totally fair to her, for all her faults I'm sure that wee baby will be well cared for and not want for anything. She's had plenty of practice looking after Charles while his mother galivants the country doing God knows what!
We all know what the sisters at....👀

pink27

My sis is living in Aus. It is only fully vaxxed perm residents and citizens who can leave, unless they have applied for a travel exemption. I didn’t think she was either of those classifications as she was looking to extend her visa no time ago. I wonder if the BF is home also. Flights are through the roof at the mo. My sis can come home but as immediate family members can now travel to Aus to see their loved ones my parents are heading over to see her instead.
Nah they changed this rule on December 15th. Temp visa holders are now allowed in and out of Australia, no exemption to travel is required. But yes flights are very expensive.

summersuzy

I don’t feel sorry for her at all! After her being so brazen flouting the restrictions last year at the height of the pandemic, along with that dizzy tw@t Victoria and the way they got on when called out for it, she got her just desserts! I feel sorry for Neil that he missed out on the birth of his baby! But hey, karma is a bitch and Louise has now experienced that!
She said she went and bought a private test, I assume she went to have it done and there’s a test centre in Antrim at Junction One. I assume that’s what she meant.

Along with her garden party last year..... remember she was looking for garden furniture, her big Christmas get together, her Easter get together, her birthday, her house hopping from “my house to my home home” along with countless other houses. Her and Victoria’s road trips to Belfast when the guidance was stay local. She flouted so many of the rules and done it so publicly and basically gave the 2 fingers to them! Maybe now she will take it seriously and won’t think the world revolves around her!
The one in the junction isn’t private though anyone can do that I think.