Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

julie29

Chatty Member
See Melissa’s home from Australia. Wonder how that was possible? I don’t think you can leave the Country unless a PR or Citizen. Is she? Clearly doesn’t care about self isolating either having a sleepover with Louise and the youngest Sister, Faith! Tickets home price wise are through the roof. 😅
U mean Michaela ? Surely she’s done a pcr test would she have ?

Reactions: 1

Girl4gossip12

Oh my days so you can!! Oh how embarrassing lol surprised she’s even wearing knickers to be fair 😂
Any christening I’ve attended it’s main family and godparents and that’s it! No fuss made you either go for a meal or head to the house afterwards! All a big show with these people! I’m such a granny but Victoria is not dressed sensibly or respectfully to set foot into the chapel!
Knickers flash for her OnlyFans following

• Haha

glossy possy

Does Marie Claire still have social media? I could never figure out why she hung around with LMD and Spoilt Belle they openly bullied her everytime she was with them.
Oh I thought Marie Claire and spoilt belle were still friends? Is that finished now too?

Eugh her story from this morning, which she obviously thinks we’ll all find so funny 🙄

1. Why did Neil not just hand her the child and take the bin out

2. Does she really think the bin men know who that ‘wee doll louise from Instagram is’

I was actually slightly warming to her since the baby but no that’s knocked that on the head! She has notions well above her station 🤮
Those were my thoughts exactly ! The bin men obviously watch insta all day long 😂😂😂

• Haha

julie29

Chatty Member
Louise mot wanting to tell anyone the details of the apartment incase all her followers want to land round
Your not a celebrity!!
Also when is this go fund me going to close or is she going to drag it out to new year
Noticed that ! Incase they rock up for autographs!!! Lol

Noticed that ! Incase they rock up for autographs!!! Lol
I don’t think she l ever take it down !

Eliza144

Does Marie Claire still have social media? I could never figure out why she hung around with LMD and Spoilt Belle they openly bullied her everytime she was with them.
Yes she does but it’s private. You think Rachel from Spoilt Belle bullied her? What makes you think that?

Ali47

See that LMD is now BA for Bonnie and Pearl jewellery. Wonder what happened with Callaghan’s?
Just catching up here, this may have already been answered but Bonnie and Pearl is sorta part of Callaghans, its Kate (callaghans) business. Seems strange though as she is selling some of the same brands as her dads shop which she runs 🤔

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Did Michaela split with the fella? I don’t follow him on insta, did he come home with her? No mention or sight of him on insta compared to GemKen & Niall
I’m sure she said he was waiting on a visa to be approved so was unable to fly home for Christmas. I think she keeps their private life off social media anyway!