Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
Fair play to her she does seem to be loving the Mammy life but as a lot of us know it is early days wait to the colic or teething starts or when she takes Alara for her 1st Injections and her heart breaks or when she is on her feet and bangs her head and she feels like the worst mother in the world.

Clareeeee

I saw another much lesser known “influencer” share the same competition the other day and had the same thought! They did a wee walk around as well and my eyes rolled so far in my head I didn’t think they’d return 🙄 They are all so out of touch with reality it’s not even funny.
ohhhh was it rosalyn?

Eliza144

Flip it just shows ya the online world can reflect so differently. I often wonder about the girl who always featured on insta from the shop then disappeared and now it’s another one wish I could remember names so this made sense 😂
She was something Donnelly

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Gotta love Louise lol
For someone who said throughout her “pregnancy that when she has the baby she’s going to keep it off social media etc”

that lasted long lol

poor louise knows her Time as an “influencer” is gone, that she has to use “baby posts” for likes lol

give it up louise it’s pure desperation at its best.
I don’t think she’s using her baby posts for likes at all. Generally when people have babies it’s common for them to post pictures, nothing out of the ordinary

Teawithme

Chatty Member
His sister got married in Portugal however Louise and baby didn't go to the actual wedding, strange
Who?? Omg didn't think any of them could keep a fella

This one's in Marbella, not married tho

His sister got married in Portugal however Louise and baby didn't go to the actual wedding, strange
Sorry I misread that, I thought it said her sister 🙈🙈

Attachments