LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she posts a b4 / after pic of how her hair is thickening up so much with the ‘products ‘ she sells ! Erm nothing to do with your new hair extensions Louise 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So she posts a b4 / after pic of how her hair is thickening up so much with the ‘products ‘ she sells ! Erm nothing to do with your new hair extensions Louise 🤦‍♀️
I’m fairness I don’t think extensions would be in that part of your hair/head would they? 🤨

Reactions: 2
Well it’s a fella obviously 😂 may or may not be the man who tried to take down tattle that’s all I’m dying as the person who told me reads on here and they might have said it to see if it comes out 😉
In fairness that rumour did the rounds around where he's from, and she wasnt the only one dallying with him, he was also a frequent visitor to a friend of hers house...😉😊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
He d have to stop half way through to give some motivational talks to the peasants who don’t know how to be successful !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said her and her ex were still on good terms, how would that be the case if she’d been with his brother? Was the brother single?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.